Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Bathilda Bagshot

We appeared in Godric’s Hollow.

“I still think we should’ve used Polyjuice Potion.” Hermione spoke,
“No. This is where I was born. I’m not returning as someone else.” Harry spoke as I held his arm gently. Hermione held onto my arm as we all walked casually down the road.

“Harry, Mei, I think it’s Christmas Eve. Listen.” Hermione spoke as we stopped near a church. We heard a choir singing inside as I smiled.

“Do you think they’d be in there, Hermione, Mei? My mom and dad.” Harry asked us,
“Yes. I think they would.” I nodded.

We all walked in the graveyard and started walking around to find Lily and James Potter’s gravestone. I walked around slowly scanning each name thoroughly. I stopped by Harry as he already found them, I saw Harry’s eyes were glazed over as I held his arm gently,
“They’d be so proud of you.” I spoke with a smile, Harry smiled at me as I kissed his cheek, I knelt down as Hermione came over pulling out my wand and making a small bunch of white roses at the foot of the grave. Standing up Harry smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my waist as Hermione did the same, but made a writhe. Harry sniffed and wiped his nose,
“Merry Christmas you two.” Harry spoke,
“Merry Christmas, Harry.” Hermione spoke, I kissed Harry’s cheek and rested my head on his shoulder,
“Merry Christmas.” I smiled as Harry held me close.

“Harry, Mei, there’s someone watching us. By the church.” Hermione whispered as Harry quickly glanced over.

“I think I know who that is.” Harry spoke.

We started following the old woman,
“I don’t like this, Harry.” Hermione spoke,
“Agreed. Something doesn’t feel right.” I added,
“Hermione, she knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword.” Harry spoke then stopped. We both looked back at him to see an old burnt down house.

“This is where they died.” Harry spoke, I looked at Harry then at the house.

This was Harry’s home. I walked to Harry’s side and taken his hand.

“This is where he murdered them.” Harry spoke, we quickly looked around and saw the old woman standing near us, “You’re Bathilda, aren’t you?” Harry asked, the woman didn’t reply.

We followed her to a house, Harry helped her set the candle light on as I stood with Hermione quietly.

“Miss. Bagshot, who is this man?” Harry asked looking at a picture, she picked up the light and slowly followed her.

“I don’t like this set up.” I whispered to Hermione as they vanished upstairs.

Hermione looked around as I looked at the picture Harry saw. I saw Hermione look through a door, which had loads of flies buzzing.

Hermione looked back at me as I heard a hiss upstairs. I went running up as Hermione tripped over all the books. I got to the top and saw Harry being wrapped by the snake, I kicked the head and grabbed Harry pulling him through the wall. Hermione casted a quick spell sending the snake down the stairs with a loud thud. I held Harry close to me as I protected him, Hermione grabbed Harry’s wand.

Confringo!” Hermione casted as the snake jumped up, she grabbed both of us and we Disapparated.