Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Snatched

Pots, pans, stone and glass shot around the house of Lovegood as Xenophilius spoke a name that called Death Eaters to attack the place of hearing it.

We ducked down on the floor as Harry covered me he pulled me along towards Ron and Hermione. All our hands met together and we Disapparated out of the house.

Landing in a place we once stayed I leaned against a tree panting as Harry picked up his bag again.

“That treacherous little bleeder. Is there no one we can trust?” Ron snapped,
“They kidnapped her because he supported me. He was just desperate.” Harry answered,
“I’ll do the enchantments.” Ron spoke as I pushed myself off the tree and quietly sat down on the ground until we saw a few people standing around us.

Snatchers.

“Hello beautiful.” The leader spoke to Hermione who stepped back; Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me off the ground as we all ran.

“Well, don’t hang about, snatch them.” The leader spoke.

Running for our lives I wasn’t far behind Harry. I jumped over a tree and just dodged a few spells as Harry fell over; I pulled him up to his feet as we kept running.

I split off from Harry as he went under some trees, though as I ran around and sharp jolt made me fall on my face as a metal chain wrapped around my body.

I grunted in pain as two of the men walked over to me,
“Well, ain’t you a beauty.” One of them laughed as I kicked my legs at him making him fall down, I hissed sharply. The other snatcher kicked me in the stomach as I heaved heavily.

“Come on. Looks like they got the others.” The other guy spoke as the one I kicked stood. Picking me up and throwing me over their shoulder they carried me over to my friends.

However, as the men thrown me down to the ground harshly, I blacked out.

* * *


Harry struggled harshly against the man who was holding him as he saw Meira’s body thrown to the ground.

“What do we have here then?” Scabior smirked and looked over Meira, he turned her face as she was out cold. “You morons knocked her out when you put her on the ground.” Scabior snapped and then looked at her curiously.

“She’s a weird one, hissed at me right after she kicked me.” Another snatcher spoke,
“Hissed?” Scabior pulled down Meira’s lip as Harry struggled against the man, Scabior looked at Harry then back towards Meira. “This girl, is a vampire, isn’t she?” Scabior looked at Harry who didn’t reply, “I’ll find out for myself then.” Scabior spoke and walked back to Meira as he leaned over her.

Scabior pulled down her lower lip gently and smirked,
“She’s a vampire all right, teeth and all.” Scabior spoke, “Check if they’ve been bitten, if she’s been feeding on them we have a right to rip her head off.” Scabior smirked,
“Vampire’s have red eyes if they drink human blood.” One of the other men spoke,
“Really? How would you know that?” Scabior asked him,
“I was told that by a vampire who didn’t feed on human blood.” The man replied,
“Let’s check little girlie’s eyes then.” Scabior skipped to Meira as Harry struggled again.

Lifting her eyelid up slowly, Scabior saw two golden eyes, though secretly he was hoping for red.

“Leave her alone!” Harry snapped, Scabior snapped his head around at Harry and glided over to him quickly,
“Getting defensive all over a vampire are you? Unless you actually care for her.” Scabior smirked then saw something; he moved part of Harry’s hair and looked at a curious mark on his forehead.

“Change of plans, these lot aren’t going to the Ministry.” Scabior smirked.