Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Lust For Blood

“Now, hold out your arm over her face.” Bellatrix smirked; my eyes were full of horror.

“Please. Don’t.” I begged as I saw her knife gently land on Wormtail’s arm. I closed my eyes. And held my lips firmly tight. I felt drops of blood land on my face around my lips. Bellatrix hissed as I kept my lips firmly shut, I felt her hand sharply grab my chin and roughly pull on my lips,
“That’s it, drink it, taste it, go crazy over it.” Bellatrix smirked as a few drops of blood fell into my mouth.

My eyes opened sharply as the taste sent my senses wild. I hissed loudly and tried to bite Wormtail’s arm off but he jumped back quickly as the chains pulled me back.

I couldn’t control myself, I lashed out towards Wormtail. My eyes quickly changing to blood red. I screamed out, wanting more blood. My fangs were showing strongly at their full adult length. Bellatrix walked in front of me as I pulled against the chains harshly, she laughed wickedly.

“See what a few drops of blood can do to a starved vampire! Wormtail, get the goblin!” Bellatrix screamed as she looked down at Hermione.

Wormtail brought the goblin up as I hissed at him sharply.

“I’m only going to ask you once more, goblin. Think very, very carefully before you answer.” Bellatrix spoke harshly,
“I don’t know.” Griphook replied,
“You don’t know? Why weren’t you doing your job? Who got into my vault?” Bellatrix snapped mockingly, Hermione looked like she was paralyzed on the floor as I glared at Bellatrix, shifting my head sharply as I wanted more blood, “Who stole it? Who stole it? Well?” Bellatrix snapped,
“When I was last in your vault, the sword was there.” Griphook replied,
“Oh, well then, perhaps it just walked out on its own then.” Bellatrix mocked,
“There is no place safer than Gringotts.” Griphook spoke,
“Liar!” Bellatrix yelled cutting the goblin’s cheek, my jaw shook and ached as I saw the blood slowly crawl down his cheek, “Consider yourself lucky, goblin.” Bellatrix whispered and then stood up looking over Hermione and then to myself, “The same won’t be said for this one. How about we feed her to the vampire… and then rip your head off.” Bellatrix spoke pointing to me.

Expelliarmus!” I looked to my left and saw Ron and Harry run up the stairs shooting Bellatrix’s wand out of her hand. Lucius pulled his wand out,
Stupefy.” Harry knocked him back.

Draco and Narcissa shot spells back and forward towards Harry and Ron as I stood shaking, with my hands chained to the floor.

“Stop!” Bellatrix yelled, everyone stopped, “Drop your wands.” Bellatrix snapped holding a dagger to Hermione’s throat as my head twitched harshly, with the strong feeling of wanting blood still in me.

“I said, drop them!” Bellatrix yelled, Harry and Ron did so, “Pick them up, Draco, now.” Bellatrix instructed as Draco did so. “Well, well, well, look what we have here. It’s Harry Potter. He’s all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord. Call him” Bellatrix whispered, and then grinned, “Call him.” Bellatrix repeated sternly.

Lucius lifted his shirt and jacket sleeve as we heard a bit of squeaking. The chandelier fell as I saw Dobby run up behind me. Harry quickly grabbed both of the wands off Draco as Ron helped Hermione over to me, I hissed at them harshly as the chains restrained me.

“Stupid elf. You could’ve killed me.” Bellatrix yelled,
“Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.” Dobby spoke, Narcissa went to cast a spell but Dobby clicked his fingers and removed the wand from her.

“How dare you take a witch’s wand?” Bellatrix yelled, “How dare you defy your masters?” Bellatrix yelled,
“Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends.” Dobby explained as everybody held onto Dobby, Harry grabbed my wrist as I looked around at him sharply.

We all Disapparated.