Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Lust For Knowledge

Walking in the bedroom we saw Ollivander sitting by the window looking out onto the ocean. I stood by the door with Hermione and Ron as Harry went and spoken to Ollivander.

“Mr. Ollivander, I’m sorry to disturb you.” Harry said,
“My dear boy.” Ollivander spoke quietly. “You rescued us. I thought we would die in that place. I can never thank you… never thank you… enough.” Ollivander explained.
“We were glad to do it.” Harry smiled weakly; I could sense something off about Harry though, he seemed to be in a bit of pain.

“Mr. Ollivander, I need some help.” Harry started,
“Anything. Anything,” the wandmaker spoke weakly,
“Can you mend this? Is it possible?” Harry asked handing his wand over to Ollivander, the two broken pieces of his wand rested in Ollivanders hands as he looked over it,
“Holly and phoenix feather, Eleven inches. Nice and supple.” Ollivander glanced over the wand,
“Yes.” Harry nodded, “Can you--?” Harry asked,
“No. I am sorry, very sorry, but a wand that has suffered this degree of damage cannot be repaired by any means that I know of.” Ollivander apologized.

Harry taken the wand back from Ollivander to much disappointment he placed it back in his bag as I stepped out of the room slowly.

If what Griphook told us before was true, then thinking more about the situation Bellatrix might be hiding something special in her vault. The way she was with us, frantic, torturing Hermione and myself. I could hear Harry question Ollivander about the Elder Wand. I looked over to Bill and smiled a little as I waited for my friends.

I couldn’t believe that Bill and Fleur had been able to live here without being found by the Death Eaters.

Fleur quickly glanced at me, a worried look on her face. I looked down and hugged myself. Walking down the small hall I looked at a mirror hanging on the wall.

My eyes were Red.

Red because I drank Harry’s blood.

Red because I drank human blood.

My nails dug into my skin as I scowled at myself. I closed my eyes completely and blocked out all the noise.

I needed to get my head on straight; I needed to control my thirst again. Something that took me years to control was now running amuck in my mind. I sighed controlling myself.

I jumped when I felt a hand land on my shoulder, my head turned towards Harry as I gave him a small smile and then looked downwards. Harry gently taken my hand and pulled me towards the garden with Hermione and Ron following behind.

“Gregorovitch had the Elder Wand, a long time ago,” Harry started,” I saw You-Know-Who trying to find him. When he tracked him down, he found that Gregorovitch didn’t have it any more: it was stolen from him by Grindelwald. How Grindlewald found out that Gregorovitch had it, I don’t know – but if Gregorovitch was stupid enough to spread the rumor, it can’t have been that difficult.” Harry explained, that a second after that I could sense something off about Harry.

He was getting a few visions as he spoke.

“And Grindelwald used the Elder Wand to become powerful. And at the height of his power, when Dumbledore knew he was the only one who could stop him, he dueled Grindlewald, and beat him, and he took the Elder Wand.” Harry explained,
Dumbledore had the Elder Wand?” Ron spoke in shock, “But then – where is it now?” Ron asked,
“At Hogwarts.” Harry answered,
“But then, let’s go!” Ron spoke urgently, “Harry, let’s go and get it, before he does!” Ron added,
“It’s too late for that,” yelled Harry. Harry held his head quickly as I looked at him confused, “He’s already got it.” Harry explained,
“Harry!” Ron snapped furiously, “How long have you known this – why have we been wasting time? Why did you talk to Griphook first? We could have gone – we could still go --” Ron yelled,
“Ron, Dumbledore wanted Harry to go look for the Horcruxes, if Dumbledore wanted Harry to have his wand then he most likely would of given it to him personally or in his will.” I explained, shutting Ron up.

“How are we going to defeat him then? He’s got the Unbeatable Wand!” Ron yelled, we had no answers,
“Maybe… just maybe if we destroy all the Horcruxes it might weaken him somehow…” I spoke shrugging slightly.