Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Missing Piece

After hearing the news that Harry was to become godfather to Lupin’s son made him happy, but one thought that haunted Harry was if Meira was all right?

She had run off not long ago after yelling at Fleur who then admitted the things she had said. Harry looked out the window out into the darkness thinking about Meira, how easily she came into all of their lives and settled in so sweetly, Hermione rested her hand on Harry’s shoulder to comfort him. Harry gave Hermione a small smile, as she looked worried.

“Mei will come back, you remember that time in our fifth year. She came back then.” Hermione spoke,
“Yes but she had been drinking her own blood, and it was my fault that it happened.” Harry replied, Hermione shifted in place trying to think of another way to cheer Harry up,
“Remember when Mei screamed at Umbridge? I thought she was going to rip her head off or something.” Ron spoke, trying to aid Hermione’s efforts.

Harry smiled to himself, remembering all the good memories he had with Meira.

“Does she know we are leaving tomorrow?” Hermione asked, Harry simply nodded as he returned to gazing out the window.
“She obviously knows the plan since she can hear everything for miles.” Ron spoke, once again, Harry nodded.

Hermione went up to sleep that night.

Harry had a restless night, worrying about Meira and what will come in the morning.

Has Meira lost her patients like Ron did months back?

The entire night Harry was thinking about Meira and all that she had done for Harry and how much of a difference she made to their lives being who she was.

Harry couldn’t imagine life without her now.

What Harry loved about Meira best was her quality to listen, how Meira would look someone in the eye when having a convocation with them. And also listening to a friend if they had a problem they wanted to talk about. Meira had the amazing quality of being able to drop everything to help a friend in need.

Harry also loved Meira’s eyes, the golden colour they were made him smile on the inside, how brightly they shone in the light. But now her eyes were red, a deep blood red.

The colour that Meira hated most.

For the night Harry missed holding Meira, having her close to him made Harry feel safe and made him feel like they had a chance of winning.

Without Meira there with Harry, he felt lost and alone. Harry needed Meira with him.

Harry needed Meria’s presence.

Harry needed to hear Meira’s voice.

Harry wanted to be able to tell Meira that he loved her and wish her a good night’s sleep.

But at the present time, he couldn’t.

Harry knew Meira wasn’t too far away, but not knowing where she was worried him.

Though Harry didn’t know, that Meira heard every thought that was running through Harry’s head.

Every thought, made Meira smile.

“I love you so much” Meira whispered.