Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Preparing For Battle

As we waited for Harry to find the image of the diadem more people appeared through the portrait.

One of those people being my father,
“Father!” I smiled and hugged him as he held me tightly,
“Oh my Black Star, you have grown up so much the past few months. You’re more beautiful then ever!” My father smiled, I just held him close to me as a few more people walked around the portrait…

People who I thought hated me.

“Grandma? Grandpa?” I spoke, they both looked at me in shock,
“It’s weird to see you after so long, especially since you age just like a normal person… I expected to see a baby still…” my Grandma spoke, I just stood there in shock as she just stared at me, “Well aren’t you going to give me a hug?” my Grandma snapped, tears appeared in my eyes as I hugged her for the first time in my life.
“Your father turned us around and made us come to help you. After all your still family.” My Grandpa spoke; I nodded as he hugged me also.

Later on more people appeared in the room as we all got acquainted once more and my friends started talking to my family getting to know them a bit more and find out why they are helping us now.

“Mei.” Hermione called, I turned to her as she taken my hand briefly,
“Ron and myself are going to the chamber of secrets to get some basilisk fangs, so when we find the diadem we can destroy it.” Hermione explained,
“That’s a brilliant idea.” I smiled,
“It’s Ron’s idea actually.” Hermione beamed at Ron who just shrugged, I smiled and nodded,
“Good… I think I should find Harry with my Father. Then we’ll find you guys later, here.” I pulled out Harry’s Marauders Map,
“How come you’ve got this?” Ron asked, I shrugged,
“I used to watch it sometimes… gave me something to do when you guys slept, use it to find us later okay.” I explained, Ron nodded and taken the map from me.

“Come on, let’s go.” Lupin called, I nodded as my father stood next to Lupin. They had met a few times before I guessed as they got on incredibly well.

I ran out the door with everyone else, though stopped when I sensed something. I held onto the wall as a vision flashed before my eyes of boy my age.

He was a vampire from You-Know-Who’s side. I didn’t know who he was though, but the man who fought me in my fifth year appeared also. I fell on my knees as my Father looked back.

“Go ahead. I’ll see to my daughter.” My father called, everything went blurry as the vision died down.

“What is wrong?” My Father asked,
“He… You-Know-Who has vampires on his side… he recruited the vampire who is the enemy to our family.” I spoke, my Father looked at me with concern.
“I’ll stay near you my Black Star. I will not let them hurt you or take you anywhere.” My Father explained, “Nobody will hurt my daughter.” My Father glared ahead as he picked me up.

That was my first real vision of something happened to me, without having to use a Crystal Ball.

My Father picked me up onto his back as he ran down the corridor with me. We stopped by the window to see a huge army of Death Eaters at the end of the bridge to Hogwarts. My Father taken my hand,
“We will be fine.” He spoke; I nodded as we heard screams from the Great Hall.

Give me Harry Potter and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have until midnight.

Voldemort’s voice rang through our head. I looked at my father with worry as he pulled me down to the Great Hall where we saw the younger students leaving for to escape through the portrait.

I stood at the door with my Father and saw Harry at the front of the Great Hall, McGonagall smiled brightly when she saw me, I waited with the Weasley family and my family as Harry made his way down to us with McGonagall.

“Where are Ron and Hermione?” Harry asked, I smirked,
“You’ll find out later.” I spoke with a mischievous grin, Harry frowned at me slightly when I just taken his hand, “No need to worry about them. They can take care of themselves.” I smiled, Harry just nodded as we were all explained the plan.

“Skylar’s you’ll be fighting the most of the vampire’s that will appear, make sure to lead them away from the wizards and witches… we will try to help with fighting them, but obviously we aren’t as strong as you.” Kingsley stood up.

I nodded, Harry looked at me in shock,
“You’re going to the front?” Harry asked, I nodded,
“With the fact that Voldemort has recruited Vampire’s means we needed to get some on our side also… notice my family sitting there.” I pointed,
“That’s your father’s side of the family?” Harry asked in shock, I just nodded,
“They are all looking about forty but they are over hundred years old…” I explained as Harry was just in awe seeing my family for the first time, “It’s also pretty cool since my dad has persuaded them to help us since my family hated me before.” I smiled,
“Yes, but now since we’ve seen your world we are all for it.” My Grandpa cheered,
“I can see where my dad gets his bad humor from.” I muttered as Harry smirked.