Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Nineteen Years Later

Meira Amaris Potter.

Yep, that was my name and thirty-seven is my age. Brilliant, I’m in my thirties… and I also have four children, with Harry. That was another thing; Harry and myself did get married, about fifteen years ago when I was pregnant with our first child.

Call it a shotgun wedding if you want but we only found out I was pregnant until a week after the wedding, by then I was about three months pregnant, with our first child.

We had four like I said; our oldest was called Elizabeth, then James, Albus and then Lily. Though the last three children we had were definitely wizards and a witch, Elizabeth had certain qualities from myself.

She didn’t have to drink blood, which was a huge relief, though she was quick on her feet, stronger then most guys and charmed just about anyone into liking her. Though it didn’t work on me, which is where when punishment came along, I was always the one to deal with Elizabeth.

It wasn’t that Harry was scared of her; it was just Elizabeth used her charms on Harry a few times and it did work on him. Though the last few months it hasn’t since I’ve been training him to go against the whole vampire influence.

Though our son who was just about to join school was incredibly nervous, James kept teasing him saying he’ll be in Slytherin, though I soon told James to shut up with a harsh glare.

There was another thing about me that had changed. My eyes were neither red nor golden. But brown. They were close to being golden but everybody said how brown they were now since I haven’t actually had a drop of blood for nineteen years.

I did feel like a human.

James ran through the portal with Elizabeth as I smiled at Harry, he went first with Albus as I held Lily’s hand and walked through quickly with her.

Arriving on the platform I tried to find our oldest friends,
“Lizzy… can you find them?” I spoke to Elizabeth,
“Sure Mom.” Elizabeth rolled her eyes, typical teen. I smiled and followed her with Lily still holding my hand, Harry, James and Albus following behind.

“Hermione!” I beamed and hugged her dearly when we finally found them,
“Parked all right, then?” Ron asked,
“Of course we did. I’m the one who driven today.” I smirked as Harry helped James and Albus with their bags.

“Mom, I’ve just found my friends, I’ll see you later.” Elizabeth smiled,
“Sure, Lizzy. Quick hug?” I asked, Elizabeth rolled her eyes but gave me a smile as she hugged me like she was never going to see me again.

I said goodbye to James as Harry was quietly speaking to Albus,
“What’s wrong with Al?” Hermione asked,
“James keeps teasing him about ending up in Slytherin.” I replied with a chuckle, Hermione shook her head,
“Boys can be boys.” Hermione spoke, I nodded in agreement as Albus gave me a quick hug before climbing aboard the train.

As soon as the whistle blew and the train started moving Albus’ face lit up with excitement as our children waved to us, the new generation of witches and wizards.

Harry walked to the end of the platform watching the train leave. I walked to his side taking his hand gently as I held Lily’s in my other hand,
“They’ll be fine.” I smiled Harry smiled at me,
“I know.” Harry replied as he put his arm around my waist.

All was well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!!!! Party time! This major story is over!

But the sequal will be taking place between chapter 39 and this one. But like I've been warning it will have very adult material not that anyone will actually listen to me, haha

Thank you for reading, comments would be loved since I'm close to the very end.

Mei;