Just the beginning

The Truth

I looked out towards the forest, my eyes roaming the bushes and trees that sorrounded my back garden. What the heck it cant hurt just to make sure right?

"I know your out there and i know your watching me, whatever it is just tell me already!"

To my left i heard the rustle of leaves and peered over stunned as my dutiful watchers appeared.

The first man was of average height with sleak black hair and dark watchful eyes. he was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a sports top whilst the second man was handsome, tall and slender with dark brown hair that complemented his hazel eyes and chiseled features. He was wearing jeans and top that showed off the muscles on his arms.

i couldn't help but stare at them. These two men had been watching me, my daily occurances. Everything that i had done had been under the watchful eyes of these strangers, I had the sense of familiarity with them both as if i had seen them at atleast one point in my life but they were strangers none the less. Anger boiled inside me.What right did these men have to be stalking me!?

i couldn't hide the anger in my voice as i shouted
"Who the hell are you? Why have you been watching me? What do you want!?"
"My princess, forgive us but we needed to ensure your safety." said the first whilst bowing infront of me
"P-p-princess?" i was stunned " i am sorry but you must have the wrong girl"
"I assure you my lady, you are in fact a royal princess" seeing the sudden change of expression on my face he opted for an explanation

"You are heiress to the throne of Elocine, we live in a dimension very similar to this but we are not like others around here. You were brought here when you was a pup, your father was concerned for your safety. worried that you might have had the same fate bestowed upon your mother if you were to remain within the kingdom. Your real mum was the queen to Elocine but was killed only months after giving birth to you and your brother. Your father brought you here to protect you but he can protect you no longer, it is time for you to return and resume your position on the thrown as Elocine's queen"
completely in shock i looked at their expressions and couldnt help but laugh my mind was running in circles trying to process what they were telling me.
The men looked at me then at each other with knowing glances. i didn't even have time to react as they grabbed my arms and started tugging me toward the forest.
"Its better if we show you" the handsome man smirked as i tried to wriggle free of their grasp.
"Wait!" i said putting all my weight down, both men jerked back at the sudden halt but managed to stay upright. "before i even think of going anywhere with you, i have some questions of my own"
"No time right now, all will be explained when we arrive!"
"I am not moving until my questions are answered!" i put my foot down, why on earth would these men think they could walk into my life, tell me some magical story and then drag me off with my consent! these men were in for a shock.
"Rothon you know what to do" the average man said as he tightened his grasp
i looked at the hansome man he seemed to be referring to as Rothon as he jabbed a needle into my arm.
a big smile spread across his face "lets go Banskel"
"look i dont know where you think you come from or who you think you are but here this is called kidnap and..." drowsiness over come me. I tried to blink it away

"don't worry princess, we won't be here much longer" i wanted to protest but Rothon flung me onto his shoulder and i was growing tired. Oh so tired.