Just the beginning

Elocin

I woke in a canopy bed that was not my own, in a room that was not my own, a place that I did not recognize at all. The room was decorated in rich browns and creams giving a warm feel with 3 doors scattered around the room. I hung my feet over the edge of the bed onto the bare wooden floor below. I stood and walked towards the first door which lead to an en suite bathroom with a shower big enough for at least 3 people.
I stood in awe as I gazed around the bright tiled room, as I turned I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my bed head definitely needed remedying. I combed my fingers through my hair trying to get as much of it to lay flat as I could, after looking reasonable enough
I exited the en suite to continue looking for a way out. the second door was a walk in closet that was at least twice the size of the bathroom. I was stunned with the number of beautiful dresses that lined one wall of the wardrobe. the other wall was lined with Jeans and skirts and so many different t-shirts and shirts. I have never been into fashion, especially not dresses but the clothes and fabrics were beautiful and no one could deny that. I grabbed a pair of jeans off the hanger and a fitted black t-shirt, changing out of the clothes I had worn yesterday I slipped them on and exited the closet knowing the last door must be the way out.
As I approached the third and final door there was a knock from behind it making me stop in my tracks. The door began opening and I took up a defensive position ready to seriously injure anyone who decided to attack me.
Rothon poked his head round the door and smiled
"ahh Princess, You are awake. This is wonderful, please follow me."
I stood completely still as I processed what he had just said. This man who had tossed me over his shoulder and brought me here against my will now wanted me to follow him, Is he mad!
"why in the world would I follow you?" I snarled at him as his expression suddenly changed
"look Princess, I am truly sorry for the way you were treated last night but all will be revealed if you would just follow me. Unless of course you want me to carry you again" he seemed genuine at first but smirked at his offer to carry me again.
"I can walk." I said to him coldly my eyes surveying his every move.
"good, off we go then" and with that his head disappeared round the door. I walked into the hall and followed him to wherever he was taking me, at least if i followed him I may get an idea of the layout so I can be successful in my escape later on.
Rothon lead me down several corridors as we weaved in and out of people who seemed to be fulfilling their duties. We approached a large wooden door at the end of a corridor and Rothon knocked before entering. At least he has some manners i thought to myself as i stepped in the room behind him.