Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Penguins

Frank was stood in my place on Monday, his fingers twirling with his iPod wires. Something made my stomach flip about his little fingers twist and twirl the cables.
You're a dirty fucking pervert, I thought.
I shook my head, and walked over to Frank.
"Hey" I smiled. He pulled his headphones from his ears and smiled dizzly at me.
"Hey. You OK?" Frank asked. His eyes lit up a little, and my stomach swooped.
"Yeah. Fucking freezing, though" I responded, wrapping my arms around my sides.
"Come here" Frank smiled naughtily. I remembered the last time he said that and my heart raced.
Frank wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my closer to his side. My body flooded with heat.
"We have to huddle, like penguins" He whispered, looking up at me.
"Mmm, you're warm" I sigh.
"You're hot" Frank grinned.
My breathe caught in my throat.
Kiss him, kiss him! It's the perfect moment, just kiss him!
"Hey, guess what? I brought my game today" Frank interupted my thoughts.
"Cool. I'm shit at video games, so you're gonna slay me" I laughed.
"Thats my plan" Frank giggled. Something in his tone made a smile spread across my lips.
"Is your mom still outta town?" Frank asked.
"Yeah. When she gets back, we're gonna have to hang out at yours, cos she's a pain in the ass" I rolled my eyes. I still hadn't forgotten about the therapy thing, and apart from Frank, it was all I thought about.
What if there was something seriously up with me, and i needed to be tested on by scientists? What if I wasn't human? What if I was socially dead?
"Why don't we just stay in your room?" Frank asked, his eyebrows twitching up and down. My mind just about collapsed.
"As good as that sounds, she'll keep checking on us. She's hyper aware of the 'gay' thing" I sighed, thinking of me and Frank in my bedroom, and locking the door.
"Mine isn't" Franks eyes swirled.
It took my mind a minute to catch up with his words.
"What? You haven't told your mom you're gay?" I asked him.
We were stood chest to chest now, and his eyes were looking up at me with sadness.
"No. I'm really scared. She isn't exactly the most open person about stuff like that. What if she rejects me?" Frank asked, and all the sarcasm and flirting dripped away, leaving behind only concern and fear.
"Of course she won't reject you. She loves you, Frank. She might not accept it straight away but she'll understand it eventually. And if she doesn't, she isn't worth your time" I told him. I couldn't bear the thought of him being scared and hurt.
"Thanks, Gee" Frank whispered. He leant up, and his eyes closed.
Franks lips were so close to mine. I bowed my head to his, and our foreheads met. My lips brushed against Frank's again,and he let out a little sigh.
Frank was pushed out of my arms by two jocks slamming into each other, pretend wrestling.
Frank looked at me, fragility caught in his eyes.
I wanted to kiss all his anger and his pain away, but I couldn't.
Not now. Later. I wasn't sure when, but I would.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, so the 'getting to it, oh my god its gonna happen!' chapter will be upon you soon!