Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Butterflies

o*o*o*o***o*o*o*o*o*
Frank's mom had left his key under the bin. He unlocked the door and we headed inside.
"OK, so I didn't really clean up for you" Frank grinned, walking into his living room.
"Oh, thanks for the thought" I said, sarcastically.
"Did you clean up for me?" He asked, his eyebrows raised.
I paused. "That's besides the point" A giggle escaped my lips.
Frank led me to the sofa, where we sat, exactly like the other day. Only today, I wouldn't be going home.
"OK, so the plan was to get shitfaced, watch bad movies and sleep, but my mom found my stash and poured it down the sink. So we're gonna have to go sober" Frankie grinned.
"Sober? I'm going right now" I said, getting up off the sofa.
Frank grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the sofa. For such a small dude, he was strong.
"Wow. Forceful. I like it" I said, biting my lip.
"Mmm. Good." He sighed.
Frank turned the TV on. Star Trek re-runs were playing, so he settled at that.
We watched them for a good few hours, totally absorbed.
"You putting my film on or what?" Frank asked, once the marathon had ended.
"Yeah" I said, plunging my hand into my bag and getting the video out.
"Shit. Do you have a video player?" I asked.
The original Frankenstein was pretty old, so old it hadn't been transferred onto DVD, as far as I knew.
"Um, I do upstairs" Frankie replied. He stood up to go, and a little butterfly fluttered in my stomach.
I'm going into Franks bedroom.
My mind almost had a seizure. I stood up and followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so i've decided am gonna give you the best stuff in small chapters.
the best things come in small packages
Like Frankie...
let me know what you think!