Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Creamy Caramel

I kissed Frank's jawline, then traveled down to his neck.
"Ahw!" Frank groaned.

I drifted down his shirt as he wiggled and wormed under my grasp.
As my lips reached Frank's jean line, my brain fizzed with excitement and I giggled.
I kept my eyes on Frank the whole time I was-well, harassing him. I liked watching his face and his reaction and his smile, oh my god, his smile; wide and beautiful and full of pleasure.
I undid the button on his jeans.

"Argh!" Frank screamed, his chest curving upwards on the bed.
My hands grabbed onto the top of his jeans, and I pulled them slowly down his thighs.

Frank was wearing black boxers, and they were short and revealing. His skin was creamy and lightly coloured with caramel.

I pulled off the jeans with ease, throwing them to the ground. When I went back to kiss him, I noticed something.
As I made my way up to kiss him, he giggled lightly.

"I think Frankie's got a boner" I whispered in his ear. I felt his skin go cold, and a shiver travel through him.
"So what if I do?" He asked, breathless.
"I like it"
I kissed him roughly on the lips, and he flipped me over.

An even rougher kiss was folded onto me, and I gasped in excitement.
Frank straddled me, his bare legs keeping me in line with him. He lifted my shirt off and let it fall to the ground. I groaned loudly, amazingly glad we had the house to ourselves. There was no way I could hide my satisfaction when it was this good.

Frank slowly kissed my chest, his tongue licking my skin sometimes.
"Argh!" I yelled when his wet tongue traced the outline of his kisses. It felt so good, the sensation was indescribable.
Frank undid my jeans and slid them off me, exposing my erection.
"Look who's got the boner now" Frank laughed, kissing my thigh lightly. His was still prominent, and I couldn't stop staring at his almost-naked body.
Frank's chest was softly toned, the outline of a six pack faint on his stomach. He had broad shoulders and full, muscly arms. His legs were thick and I could feel the muscles tensing beneath me.

Frank crawled off me and stepped off the bed. He opened the covers and got inside, snuggling up. I got in the other side and pulled him closer to me.
"That was interesting" Frankie sighed, turning around to face me. He snuggled into my neck and a blast of warmth shot through me. My arms wrapped around his back, holding him tight.

"Yeah. It was awesome" I sighed.
"You got that right. I know-i know this sounds weird, but-You're really beautiful. Your eyes are really pretty, and you... I don't know, you just are" He looked up at me, his eyes sincere and light.
"Thank you. You're beautiful too, baby. Insanely beautiful" I whispered to him.
"Thanks. I'm really tired, you wanna watch the movie?" Frank asked, his head ruffling against my skin.

"Yeah. But we've missed most of it" I told him, as he reached over me and grabbed the remote from under his pillow, kissing my chest when he returned.
When Frank had managed to rewind Dracula to the beginning, he pressed play and kissed me on the lips briefly.

We watched the film in silence, kissing occasionally, but only little kisses, mostly I kissed his head and he kissed my chest or my neck.
We fell asleep together, Frank's head lent on my chest and my arms wrapped around his tiny body.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry i've been gone so long! Urgh, the school is kicking my ass right now!!! hope yiu enjoy, i'm gonna give you alot tonight!