Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Crying On His Shoulder

Frank knocked on my door, which seemed very uncharacteristic of him. I shouted yeah, and he told me it was Frankie. I smiled at little at him calling himself Frankie.

The door opened, but I didn't turn around to see him. I needed to wait to see him. I'd been imagining him all day, trying to thrust his image to the forefront of my mind, to beat the black clouds.
Frank's beautiful face came into my view as he walked to my bedside and looked at me concerned. He pulled the chair up from the corner of the room and sat right next to me.

"What's up with my Gee baby, 'ey?" Frank whispered right to my face, making butterflies flutter in my stomach, and a few of the clouds that inhabited my brain fade away.

"I don't know, Frankie. I woke up and I was- Like this. Like I was, right before I met you. I'm not sick, I'm- I'm depressed again and I don't know why. I have you now, I have nothing to be depressed about. I'm so mad at myself for letting this happen" I cried, and Frank held my head in his arms.
"Hey, you don't have any control over it. You don't make yourself depressed, baby, its that part of your brain, thats all. Baby, please, don't cry" He shushed, pulling me to his chest.
"I can't help it. How can I cry when you're here?" I weeped, my tears wetting Frank's shirt.
Franks grip loosened, and he let go of me.

I hated everything then, and my heart sunk some more, my tears becoming thicker.
The duvet lifted up, and I felt a small body crawl inside. A pair of warm hands grabbed my shoulders and turned my around. They pulled me into his chest and his arms curled around my body.
Then I really started to cry.

Why was I so fucked up? Why, when I had something so great that was truly mine, did I become depressed and ignore it? Frank was the best person in the world to even have as a friend, let alone a boyfriend. Why was I underestimating him? Why was I like this? I had no reason to be like this, so why was I?

"Hey, hey, calm down, baby. I'm here" Frank whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"I know! Thats why I'm crying! Cos you're here, and I shouldn't be crying, because you're so awesome and amazing and I'm fucking crying on your shoulder, wasting your time. You should be with people who make you smile and laugh, not with me who cries to you. I'm so sorry, Frank" I gushed. His shirt was almost transparent with tears.

"Listen to me. You're not wasting my time, you're fulfilling it, you're making it better. Any time I spend with you are the best moments of my day. You do make me smile and laugh, Gee, why would you ever think i'd want to spend my time with anyone but you? I don't care if you cry, it doesn't depress me, it helps me understand you better. Theres nothing wrong with crying and being upset, Gee. Its human and normal. You don't have to be so strong all the time," Frank said, every word growing in meaning. I listened intently, absorbing his every word.
I hugged him tighter, pressing my body against his.
"I love you so much, Frankie," I told him.
I didn't know if I was in love with him, but I knew I loved him, that I cared for him. How could I not?
"I love you too, baby" He whispered back, and I knew he meant it the same way I did.
I snuggled into Frank's chest, trying to let the darkness seep out of me.

I knew it wouldn't work, but for the first time, I knew it would subside, which was just as good as it dissappearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frankie and Gee love :)

Comment,. comment!