Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Angry=HOT

"What do you two think you are doing?" He asked, his head held high.

Mr. Kinton was enormously tall, even taller to Frank, with big, broad shoulders and a harsh face that only a mother could love. His face was hard to imagine smiling, except when he smiled with hatred and greed, they were very easy to imagine, and I witnessed them frequently.

Mr. Kinton had taken a servere dislike to me, often collaring me in the corridor to tell me I wasn't wearing appropriate clothes for school, or that I had a bad attitude, because a person can have attitude walking down a corridor.

"Nothing, sir" I gulped. Just because I hated him didn't mean I couldn't be absolutley terrified of him.

"Don't you think thats a little inappropriate?" He asked, dragging his dark eyes over our hands.

"I was just having a moment, sir, and Gerard was helping me. Surely you can remember emotion?" Frank hid a snarl under his voice.

I really shouldn't have found it hot, but damn...

Frank was hot when he was angry.

"Excuse me?" Mr. Kinton asked, his eyebrows darting up.

"Well, you can't always have been such a cold and depressing dick, you must have felt something once. Even if it was when you were sucking your dads dick" Frank growled.

To say I was shocked would be the biggest understatement ever. I was... flabberghasted, shell-shocked, astonished; whatever came under 'shocked' in the dictionary, I was it. How did he have the nerve to talk to anyone like that, let alone a teacher. It was so crass and obnoxious and rude.

I'd never been more horny for him.

Seeing him be so brave and bold and strong and standing up for himself made him look like a man in my eyes, he grew in height and feeling in my mind, and I had to hold myself back from putting my hand where it shouldn't wander.

Mr. Kinton was obviously as shocked as me, but there was fury mixed in with the astonishment.

"How dare you! I am your superior!" Mr. Kinton bellowed.

"Really? Maybe in height but certainly not in anything else" Frank snorted.

"You vile, rude little child! What do you gives you the right to talk to an adult like that?!" He fumed.

"Urgh, fuck off before I get really angry" Frank rolled his eyes, and squeezed my hand. I squeezed back as hard as I could.

"Language! There was no need for you to talk to me in such a manner! I was simply asking you to answer me a question!"

"Yeah, and I would have obliged, had you not have been so condescending" Frank articulated.

"Condescending? I was pointing out that it was inappropraite for you to hold your b- your f- your-"

"Boyfriend? It was inappropriate for me to hold my boyfriend's hand? Wow, theres no homophobia there. And no, I don't think it was inappropriate for me to hold my boyfriends hand. Would you tell a straight couple that holding hands was inappropraite? Despite your cold heart, I don't think you would. Let me and my boyfriend go, cos he's gonna be late to registration, and I wouldn't want his hot piece of ass to get into detention, as I know you wouldn't either" Frank said, his words clear and strong.

I blushed, and Frank pulled me past a blank-eyed, gawping Mr. Kinton. Frank squeezed my ass just as we walked past the teacher, and his eyes just about popped out of their sockets.

"Frank! How could you be so-" I was too shocked to think of a word to describe what had just happened.

He laughed. "He was looking at us like we were piles of shit, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. Just cos we're gay doesn't mean we don't deserve the same rights as anyone else. Plus, I was already pissed off. I didn't embarass you, did I?" Frank asked, concern colouring his eyes.

"No, 'course not. Actually, it was really hot. Really hot" I said, grabbing him by his sweater and pulling him closer to me.

"Oh, so you get horny for a badass?" Frank grinned, teasing me by trailing his lips against mine.

"I get horny for you" I smiled, and kissed him quickly and powerfully, shoving my tongue in his mouth.

His tongue responded to mine and drew cirlces on the top of my mouth. I gasped and moaned into his mouth, and my knees went weak under Frank's grasp.

"I think we're hanging out too much- I'm becoming a bad influence on you" Frank grinned.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully. "I gotta go, bye" I waved. He pecked me on the cheek.

"I love you" He said, staring deep into my eyes.

"I love you too. Bye"
♠ ♠ ♠
OOO! Writing Frank angry is HOOOT!!!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!

Looooove ya all!!!!!!!!

http://stories.mibba.com/read/397747/Youre-The-Only-Hope-For-Me/

^^ link to my new frerard!!!!!