Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Coming Out

"Well?" Mrs. Iero pressed.

"Its because, mom- I'm gay, and Gerard is my boyfriend" Frank's voice was shaky and broke at the end.

"Is this your boyfriend, Gerard?" Mom asked, looking a little confused.

"Er, yeah. I haven't had chance to tell you" I apologized.

"Its OK. You got yourself a good one there, Gee, he's gorgeous!" My mom smiled, almost giggling. She had the common sense to whisper the last part.

"Thanks" I laughed awkwardly back, glad the old mom was starting to reappear.

Ever since my dad had left, my mom had been depressed and miserable, kinda like me, but now it had been almost a year, and she was getting better, and returning to her old self. I think she finally realized that she actually was better off without him, that she'd do better on her own that stay with him and ruin her life.

"You're gay?" Mrs. Iero repeated, shock on her face.

"Yeah. I was gonna tell you, but I never got the chance, and I've been to scared. Then Gerard came along..." A little smile warmed his face, and my heart skipped.

"Can we return to the matter at hand, please" Mr. Kinton sighed, no question in his voice.

Mrs. Iero stood up and dragged Frank out of the room.

"Gerard!" He shouted.

"Frank!" shouted back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its been so long and all i give you is this??!!

Don't worry, you're getting more.

I'm really sorry i've been so long, i've going through loads and loads of shit but i never forgot about you!! really hope you're enjoying it, and don't hate me!!

Also, SO many thanks and hugs and sloppy kisses to x3peacelovewarx3 the comment you left me was so amazing i just wanted you to know how much i appreciate it! this chapters for you!! xxxxx