Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Whispers

I spent the rest of the day worrying about Frank. Every character that walked across the TV screen somehow reminded me of Frank.

I needed to see if he was OK, but the idea of him being in trouble because of me held me back from calling him.

I eventually got to the point where I had to call him, at least for the sake of not biting my lip off with nervousness.

My fingers shook with anticipation and I dialled the numbers. It rang, and rang, and rang. My heart skipped every time.

"Hello?"

Frank whispered frantically. My stomach lurched.

"Are you OK?" I asked, automatically whispering.

"Gerard?"

"Yeah"

"Oh my god!" Frank sighed, still nervous. "My mom went insane! She told me I was a fag and said I'd end up in hell like my dad" Frank cried.

"Don't cry, please don't cry. You wanna come over? You can sleep" I asked, hating that I couldn't comfort him in person.

"I can't. I'm-" Frank's sobs became more distraught and ragged.

"What? You're what?" I asked, wanting to kill the distance between us.

"I'm- I'm not allowed to see you anymore"
♠ ♠ ♠
100 READERS!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

I wanna thank each and everyone of you, i appreciate you taking the time out of your lives to read this!! I love ya'll!!