Status: Hope you like it! Comments feed my creativeness!

You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Rushing

I winced in pain and Frank rushed over to me.

“Are you OK? What did you do? Did you hurt your back?” Frank panicked.

“No, I’m fine. It’ll be OK. I’m sorry for this. I didn’t mean for you to fight” I whispered to him, my eyes springing with tears from the pain.

“You didn’t cause this, it isn’t your fault” Frank consoled me, rubbing my back.

A ripple of agony shot through my back, all the way up, but circulating in my coccyx. It was a burning sensation, and I couldn’t control it.

“Ow” I cried, tears streaming down my face.

“Baby!” Frank winced with me, pulling me close to him. It hurt even more, but being closer to him helped.

I heard his mom give a disgusted ‘urgh’. Frank clearly heard it too.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Frank screamed. Literally screamed, he was so loud. “He’s in fucking pain, can you not see that?!”

“Does he need to go to A+E?” She responded quietly.

“I don’t fucking know!” He yelled, tears in his own eyes.

“Don’t cry, I’m OK” I consoled him, although I was clearly lying.

The pain was becoming so intense it hurt to breath. I don’t know why it so much, but I’d had back problems before, me hitting it must have triggered an old problem.

All I knew was that this pain was worse than I had ever experienced, and I couldn’t deal with it any longer.

“I think we should take him to the hospital…” Frank’s mom almost whispered.

“Gerard, do you wanna go to the hospital?” Frank asked, leaning in close to me.

“Yes please” I muttered.

“Yeah, OK” Frank said.

My eyes were feeling heavy, and I was suddenly exhausted. I let my eyes close a little, let my head rest of Frank’s shoulder…

“No! No, no, stay with me, baby! Don’t go to sleep!” Frank urged, stroking my face.

“I’m tired…” I whispered, closing my eyes some more.

“You can sleep later! Please, baby, don’t sleep!” He pleaded.

I peeled my eyes open, just for him. It was the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to do, except face the idea of being without Frank.

“Get in the car, Mom, he’s falling asleep!” Frank shouted. She rushed out the door and I heard a distant engine start.

“Look, babe, I can’t carry you so you’re gonna have to walk to the car. I’ll help you” Frank said. He took my hand and lifted me up from the stairs. He put his arm over my shoulder and helped me down the stairs. I felt paralysed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ouchies!! Bless him!!
It was really difficult writing this, it was so hard inflicting pain on them!!

MoNSTERMiNISTER XO