Status: New!!!! It's a new experiment, if it goes well, YAY!! If it fails, then, awwe :(

A Different Destiny...

Didn't See That Coming...

“Merlin, the witch must be dead.”

Merlin stands there cold with sweat.

“Why? She’s a friend her. Morgana wouldn’t hurt anyone.”

The dragon shakes his head.

“That is where your naïve young warlock. People change all of the time. And this time, the Lady Morgana is changing for the worse. She is evil Merlin and she must be stopped, and you must stop her.”

Merlin’s eyes grew large and his hands were cold and clammy.

“You must stop her before she realizes her true powers. She is still young in her magic but she will grow stronger with time and age. You must stop her Merlin before it is too late and Camelot has fallen.”

Merlin leaves the dragon’s presence confused, sad, and regretful. No matter how hard it was to admit out loud, he knew the dragon was right and he had to kill his now friend, the Lady Morgana.

Merlin returns to his place that he shared with Gaius. He felt ghostly, like a leaf drifting in a breeze.

“Merlin, what’s wrong? You look pale and sickly.”

Gaius stops making the sleeping draft for Morgana.

How ironic.

“I just spoke with the dragon…”

Gaius looked surprised and tired.

“And what did he say to take the life out of you Merlin?”

Merlin took a deep breath.

“I have to kill the Lady Morgana.”

Gaius stops altogether. He sits down bracing himself waiting for the reason for Merlin saying something completely unexpected.

“The dragon said that Morgana was evil and that she would be the downfall of Camelot and that I have to stop her. Why is that that I have to protect Arthur, try and save and maintain Camelot AND now I have to kill Morgana??”

Gaius looks around cautiously.

“Hush Merlin! Have you gone mad?!?! Someone could hear you. Now calm down. Did he say when?”

Merlin starts to pace and rub his temples.

“No he didn’t, but I’m assuming it’s soon.”

Gaius stands up, puts the finishing touches on Morgana’s sleeping draft and hands it’s to Merlin.

“Just be careful and don’t be rash or do anything stupid.”

Merlin smirks.

“Me? Stupid?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Merlin walks up to Morgana’s chambers, his heart is racing, pounding. He raps lightly on her door.

“Come in.”

She sounded so gentle, so kind. How could she hurt someone? Let alone kill someone.

“Merlin! What a pleasant surprise! Come in! Come in!”

Merlin hestitantly walks into the room. He places Morgana’s sleeping draft on her night stand and walks toward the door.

“Leaving so soon Merlin?”

Merlin turns around quickly. He puts a smile his face. A forced one of course. Hopefully Morgana wouldn’t notice.

She turns around from her mirror and smiles pleasantly at him. Not a hint of evil on her face. Maybe she wasn’t evil yet. Maybe Merlin didn’t have to kill her. Maybe he could show the dragon that she wasn’t evil, and then he could spare her life.

“Something bothering you Merlin?”

Merlin shakes his head coming back to reality.

“Oh yes, just fine, tired, I think I may be coming down with something.”

Morgana stifled a giggle.

“Well leave then Merlin. Nobody needs your presence any longer.”

Merlin looked both shocked then hurt.

“Sorry Lady Morgana, I was just delivering your sleeping draft.”

Morgana explodes into a fit of laughter.

“Only kidding Merlin! You really must be tired. Go get some rest. I’ll tell
Arthur to lay off the super heavy work until you are feeling like your old self again.”

Merlin was shocked, surprised and relieved.

“Wow. Thank you Morgana, but Arthur’s too stubborn to listen to anyone.

She smirks.

“He wouldn’t dare cross paths with the King’s ward.”

Her eyes turned dark, and that’s when Merlin saw it, a hint of evil.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...! So this is my first FanFic. DON'T KILL ME. Sorry if its sucky or lame or BOTH xo I'm still getting the hang of it! X}
Sooo....! Comment would be lovely and AMAZING because I could use all the feed back I can get! So COMMENT. Thanks! :D