Status: New!!!! It's a new experiment, if it goes well, YAY!! If it fails, then, awwe :(

A Different Destiny...

The Arrogant Prince Arthur

Merlin quickly leaves Morgana’s chambers then starts to head back to his own.

“Ahh! Merlin! Just the servant I’ve been looking for.”

Merlin turns around to see Arthur’s head poking outside of his door. He puts on his forced smile, again.

“Well don’t just stand there, come here. By gods Merlin I think you’re getting more idiotic every day.”

Merlin shuffles down the hall then slides into Arthur’s room resting up against the wall.

“Is something wrong Merlin?”

Merlin shrugs. Even if he did tell Arthur what was wrong, he’d have to lie and as it turns out, Merlin’s not that great of a liar.

“Merlin?”

Merlin shakes his head.

“Yes sirer?”

Arthur rubs his eyes then rubs the back of his neck.

“Merlin, I’m not stupid, unlike you, and I can tell when you’re out of sorts. So what seems to be the problem? Because if there is no problem then I’ll have you polish my armor, muck out the horses, scrub the floors of mine AND Morgana’s chambers, AND I’ll have you do whatever else I want you to do because I can. So you might as well tell me now.”

Merlin’s eye brows raise and he sighs as if in defeat.

“Alright Arthur, you’ve caught me. I’m feeling like I’m coming down with something and I don’t want to do my job poorly, so I was going to go home and rest and come do all of my chores when I’m feeling better again.”

A quick flash of concern came over Arthur’s face then it vanished.

“Well one Merlin, you ALWAYS do your job poorly so I’m scared to think of what kind of job you’d do if you AREN’T feeling well, and two go get some rest and have Gaius give you something to make you feel better or something.”

Merlin stands up away from the wall and bows.

“Thank you Arthur.”

Arthur dismisses Merlin’s thanks with a wave of a hand. Merlin was about to leave when Arthur clears his throat. Merlin looks back at him.

“Oh and Merlin?”

Merlin sighs.

“Yes?”

“Ask Gaius if he can give you something that will make you LESS annoying and irritating. It’ll save me plenty of time to get things done around here. After all, I am the Prince of Camelot.”

Merlin rolls his eyes.

“Pft, yeah an arrogant Prince.” Merlin whispers under his breath.

Arthur stands up.

“What was that Merlin?”

“Oh nothing! Thanks again bye!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short :/ I'm getting a little sleepy and my hands hurt. Lol.
But yeah anways! Hope people are reading this because I'm experimenting and I want to know if this is going to be a good one or a bad one so.....COMMENT! Please! I'll love you forever! X} Jk. I'll love you anyways ;)

So any ideas? Comments? Lemme know! :P

~Jayy-Jayy <3