Rudy Can't Fail

"About Last Night..."

My eyes adjust to the sunlight and I do the old ‘stretch and scratch my balls‘ bit. Patting the bed next to me, looking for Nat, I discover a piece of paper;

When you leave, jiggle the door to the left. It sticks a bit.

Nice.

It was crazy last night. She was a fucking demon in the sack. And in the cab, I muse. The driver got himself a damn good tip. Did I close the screen? I forget.
If I made the Enquirer for my antics, I’d frame it and hang it over my bed.

Smiling to myself, I get out of the bed and look around the room. On the wall infront, there was a mural of the London skyline. I guess Nat had done it, as the bottom right hand corner had ‘N. Carrigan‘ on it. Clothes were thrown around and drawings littered available surface. A couch sat in the corner, next to it a t.v and stereo and across the way, next to the bed, was an armoire with books and CD’s to the hilt. I thought I’d have a quick look through, and to my amusement, I found some of our CD’s as well as some stuff by English bands. I spotted a bar which sectioned off the kitchenette, and a large table covered with pens and paint and shit.

On browsing through her artwork, she had lots of Old School stuff- brightly coloured yet very detailed, as well as some original designs, landscapes, the Bay Bridge and portraits; she was good at this.

Posters of bands and pictures of her friends had covered up some of the walls. Pretty much a very bohemian type of décor. Jesus! I sound like Martha fucking Stuart. First Black Eye Peas and now this. I need to get Mike to give me lessons in Masculinity, man, shit.

The more I found out about this girl, the more I liked her. I don’t know why, but she just excited me.

I walked towards a door entitled ’Shitter’ and guessed right, in that it was the bathroom.
After taking a piss and washing my face, I make my way back to the ‘bedroom’ to look for my clothes. I get dressed quickly and head out. I’d have to stop at the shop below and say goodbye- I had to walk through it to get out. But I had to be quick as I hadn’t told Claudia I was gonna be out all night, plus I had left my cell at home. Not that she’d be worrying, but I wasn’t in the mood for an argument, if she was.

I jiggled the door to the left and pulled it in behind me, giving it push to make sure it was closed properly.

As walk downstairs, I can hear chattering and the buzzing of machines. I look at my watch and see that’s it’s almost 2. I push the door open and see Nat; her backs to me and I silently walk up to her.

“If you dare come near me with your morning breath, I will remove your remaining testicle with a piercing clamp.”

I stop and do a breath check…
She has a point.

***

I was up at 10, cos I had to open up at 11. After quietly rushing around, having a shower and gathering my shit, I scribbled a note for sleeping beauty and slipped out.

Last night was something. I hadn’t been that gussied up for a while and it felt good. He felt good.
There was chemistry, that was undeniable, but he had also made me laugh. When he kissed me, I turned to jelly. When he touched me, my skin caught fire. It scared me. I was used to fooling around and not thinking anything of it, but Tre was different. He was making me feel things, after one flippin‘ night. I shook those thoughts out of my head and decided that I was just another conquest - nothing more, nothing less.

The morning had flown by and sleeping beauty still hadn’t arisen. I was doing a check on the ink and stuff, when I hear the door that leads upstairs, open. Soft footsteps on the tattered carpet underneath, were heading my way.

“If you dare come near me with your morning breath, I will remove your remaining testicle with a piercing clamp.”

He stops walking, I think he’s checking his breath. I turn around just in time to see his hand drop back to his side and smile.

“Mornin‘.” He says, his eyes sparkling and his lips parting in a small smile. He looks so cute!

“Afternoon.” I say back, turning back to the numbers on the paper in my hand, but not really paying any attention.

“So um…I guess I should be going.” He says slowly. I didn’t want him to go but I had to work and he had to…well I don’t know, but he had to go.

“Okay, hon.” I shrug.

“About last night…” He trails off. “I had a…”

“Good movie- Rob Lowe, John Belushi and Demi Moore, right?” I laugh, interrupting him and finally turn around to face him.

“uh…yeah…I think so…” He’s all confused, bless him. Look at him shuffling around like that. “Look, I gotta go but…can I see you again?” He says walking towards me.

I lean back on the cabinet and stare at him as he stands next to me, also leaning on the cabinet. He looks at me with this puppy dog expression, and as much as the devil on my shoulder thinks I should tell him to fuck off, the angel, and the butterflies in my stomach (the stupid bloody things), tell me to say yeah.

“I s’pose so. I mean, we did the grind thing; more than once actually, but we didn’t exactly get to do the wine and dine bit…” I sigh, turning to face him.

“My sentiments exactly, M’lady.” He grins happily.

Dear God, what am I doing? I was gonna have to call Max and vent as soon as he was gone. Not that I had anything to complain about- last night was fucking awesome, and knowing Max, she’d kick me in the ass and tell me to stop being a twatting bitch, anyway.

“Right then. Now that’s sorted, you can piss off.” I say playfully, turning back to the cabinet and pretending to count the bottles of purple ink.

“I’ll call you tonight then, English.” He moves in to kiss me, but then thinks better of it and grabs my arse instead.

“Yeah, you will.” I look up to seem him strutting out the door.

Damn, he has a tight ass, I laugh to myself. It should have it’s own theme song.