August Darkness

.004

Damn, was the only word that kept going through Zacky's head as he was attempting to question Dalton about Caroline Rogers, but the fact that Dalton was shirtless sitting on his bed with just Zacky there was not helping poor Zacky and his gay loneliness.

"Sir, the entire family would like to speak with you and your partners. Mr. Kharma, your father wants you there as well." Joseph said from the doorway.

Zacky nodded, cursing in his head as Dalton and Joseph lead him past a room that looked like an inside garage, with a very pissed red head slamming things around. Dalton snickered and Joseph didn't even attempt to talk to her. Zacky figured that was probably the Kharma girl Matt had talked to. He never was subtle with his words.

"Dalton! Hey! Over here you moron!" Some black and purple haired girl screamed from across the room. The girl was a freak, and scared the life outta Zacky. Though Dalton, didn't notice, he had tunnel vision on the bleach blond girl standing next to her.

"Hey Jim, what you looking at?" Brian asked as Jimmy stared intently at Dalton.

"That kid is strange. Like, super strange. And the way he stares at that one girl, makes it seem like he wants to eat her.. or drink."Jimmy said, quickly and hushed, but not quiet enough because Scout still heard and turned in there direction, and quivering glare sent right at them.

But as all good glares go, that one had to come to an end. This time, because a buff, but still not as muscled guy as Matt burst into the Kharma house hold, extremely pissed an on a mission.

"What the hell is with there damn uninvited people. Blake! BLAKE! Get your mutha fucking ass back here you slimy twat!" Scout roared, freaking Johnny and possible the rest of the guys out. But not Blake, he seemed to have had the same dark and death like scare that Scout did.
Both of them seemed freaky, morbid, and two people that shouldn't be pissed off.

One thought was a constant in all five of the guy's head. What the hell kind of vampires are these?

These weren't the ordinary vampires they were use to, and almost all of them were regretting coming to this house.
♠ ♠ ♠
hm... enjoy??

And Brian, see, I told you it'd be done while you took your chem test!!

xoxo
-Mikey