The Shadows

Chapter 2

At the end of school, Tye, Dylan, Joe, Lee, and Tyler walk to Twae Kwan doe on Mondays and Fridays, on Tuesdays they walk to Kickboxing, on Wednesdays they go to Aikito and on Thursdays they go to Judo. All five of them are the highest and best black belt rank out of the entire group and they would, every now and then, go to the adults classes and fight them. Suprisingly they were the best out of all of them as well. Only they did not know that they are the Warrior Maids, The Shadows of the world. Only can these five girls svae the world from ultimate destruction...
Tye, Dylan, Joe, Lee, and Tyler must learn the five elemental magics and find all swords of power. The five elemental magiks are Wind, Earth, Fire, Water, and Magic. The swords of power are Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Magik, Light and Darkness, Life and Death and of course the sword of Invisibiliaty.Each girl shall wield two swords. Although Tye shall be the strongest of them all, they all will be worshipped as Goddesses. Tye will hold the swords of Invisibiliaty and Magik, Dylan will hold the swords of Death and Wind, Joe will hold the swords of Light and Fire, Joe will hold the swords of Life and Water, and Tyler will hold the swords of Darkness and Earth. But first they will have five different teachers, then they must find the swords... or the swords find them.