The Shadows

Chapter 5

... Tye was holding the sword of invisibility and was standing next to her friends, battling these terrible beasts, creatures, and fiends. Tye woke with a start and had a cold sweatupon her. "That was so wierd." Tye thought to herself. When she closed her eyes again she fell right back asleep, but this time the dream didn't come back, so for the rest of the nightshe got a calm peaceful sleep until five thirty in the morning when she would have to get up again to do her morning run.
At five thirty, Tye' salarm clock went off, but this time she didn' t get up, she lay still and peacefully in her bed. At six o'clock, Tye got up, and she was shocked that she didn't get up at five thirty like normal. She jumped out of bed so quickly that she got a dizzy spell, she was also in a rush to get ready for the school bus. At seven o'clock, the school bus came to pick her up just at the end of her driveway. She was the last to be picked up, again. So, as usual, she picked a seat next to Dylan and Tyler.
When they arrived at school, they met up with Joe, and Lee. Once they got into the school they found that most of the entire school had shown up really early. "does anybody know why everyone is here so early??". The question came from Lee. The reason the girls were so shocked was because usually, at this time, it was only them and a few other students who took the seven o'clock bus. As they walked by the groups, the school stared at them. "This is weird," they all said simultaneously. They all laughed and walked to their lockers which were very close to each other and made their way to their classes. When they entered the classroom, it was empty and dark.

When the teacher walked in, Tye, Dylan, Joe, Lee, and Tyler were all quietly studying the Greek stories about the Maze Of the Minotaur. Along side the studies of Satyrs and Hyperborean Giants. Mrs. Sherman wasn't surprised, the girls would usually come in early to get ahead start on the days work. As Mrs. Sherman made her way to her desk, the girls greeted her. The bell rang shortly afterwards. As all the students that were in Greek 8 filed into the, Mrs. Sherman wrote on the board the days work.