The Shadows

Chapter 6

Meanwhile, in another part of the world, a great evil was stirring. This great evil was unknown to the mortal eye, but shown only to the strongest and bravest of warriors. This great evil had a leader if great power, his name was Cronus. Cronus was is the Titan King as well as the father to the great gods Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. He is also the father to the greatly respected Chiron. Anyway, back to the main story. 'BZZZZ'. The school bell rang. Greek class had just finished so the girls made their way over to Mr. Miller's math class. When they got there, Mr. Miller was already marking the last days math test. The girls greeted him and went to take heir seats. He replied with a quick good mornIng and went back to marking the tests. As the rest of the class made their way in with all their books, Mr. Miller busied himself by handing bAck the marked tests. As usual, the four girls got the highest mark in the class.
As the classes went through, and the day pasted by, Tye, Dylan, Joe, Lee, and Tyler were all thinking about the same dream they had the night before. Although they didn't dare tell each other because they didn't want to get laughed at and called crazy. So, as classes passed, the girls had a hard time keeping the secrets from each other. Finally the end if the day came and all four girls started to make their way to Twae Kwan Doe class at the Mixed Martial Arts Arena. The girls enjoyed all their MMA classes and were very committed to them. They had the classes Monday to Friday every week.