Status: Active

Hell on high heels

Siobhan and Dae have the usual trouble with tattooed boys, but what makes their situation unusual is that they're either managing a nationwide tour or raising a baby boy. When violence gets involved and people can't get over their heartbreak, things get complicated.

This story was originally posted on Fanworks.org; moving it here because we want to show this to a larger group of people. Enjoy!
  1. Babies
    The day I got released from the hospital was a dreary day.
  2. Bitch
    “You want to bring a what?”
  3. Daddies
    "YOU'RE GONNA BE A WARPED BABY!"
  4. Polar opposites
    I had never really been one to play by the rules, or indeed do what made sense.
  5. Crocodiles at the zoo
    Zacky may not be the most masculine of the guys but he could manipulate you in a heartbeat just by using his voice.
  6. Jaded
    No wonder he didn't have a significant other, he was the most annoying person on the entire planet when it came to shopping.
  7. Coming clean
    He was completely oblivious to so many things.
  8. Accidents
    I was done talking to her, and now fully operating in bitch mode.
  9. Bus fight
    I could feel the anger swelling inside of me and I knew that the moment I opened my mouth I would be unstoppable.
  10. Two lost souls
  11. Party
  12. Progress
  13. Fractures
    "Nobody's going to hurt a sweet little boy like you, nothing's gonna happen to you."
  14. Friendships
    I tried not to fiddle with the tape on my nose as I weighed up my options.
  15. Whiny babies
    It hurt to know.