Never Let You Go

001.

'Everything you say, Every time we kiss I can't think straight, But I'm okay-.' My phone screamed Hey Monday's '6 Months,' the set ringtone for Derek, my boyfriend of a year and eight months.
"Hey babe, I was just about to call you." I said answering.
"Can you meet me at our bench in 20 minutes?"
"Yeah, why?" I asked nervously.
"We need to talk, Bobbie." Four words you never want to hear, 'We need to talk.'
"Okay, I'll see you then."
"Alright."
"I love you."
"You too, bye."
"Bye." I pressed 'End' on my Blackberry, and let it slip out of my hand and onto my bed. 'I really hope he isn't going to do what I think he's going to do.' I thought.

30 Minutes later, I'm at the park sitting on our bench. 'The one where we first met, where he asked me to be his girlfriend, where we shared our first kiss, and where we said 'I love you' to one another. So many memories.' I thought.

I glanced at my phone for the time, 7:37pm. It was getting dark, and the park was empty except for two women, who seemed to be in their early 30's, jogging, and a couple walking hand-in-hand towards the swings on the playground.

'Where is he?' I thought. I held down 'D' on my keypad for Derek.

He picked up after two and a half rings.
"Hello?" Sounding annoyed.
"Hey, where are you?"
"I'll be there in a sec."
"Okay, because it's starting to get late and I don't-." He cut me off.
"I'll be there, relax." Then the line went dead.

5 Minutes pass, and Derek finally shows.
"Hey." I say as I stand from the bench.
"Hi." He said as he sat down without touching me. No kiss, no hug, nothing.
"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask while sitting back down.
"I think we should break up."
"What? Why?" Tears started to form in my eyes.
"I don't think we are right for each other anymore." A single tear falls.
"Why?"
"We've been growing apart lately."
"How?" Another tear falls.
"We just have. I think we'll be better off without each other." Without another word, he stands and walks away. Not even with a glance back in my direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, thank you for reading this! I don't know how many readers I will get, I'll be happy with just one. Lol. But I hope you all liked this, and yes it will get better, this is just the beginning. And in my description is says it is a Big Time Rush fan fiction, which it is, they will all, or at least two of them will be featured in the next chapter. But all will be mentioned.

And I am writing myself into this story, I always feel like it is a little easier to write when it features myself. But you can imagine it is you instead, so feel free to change wherever it says my name or my favorite things to you and yours, and if you'd like, you can imagine it is a different guy from BTR than who I am choosing. I chose my two favorites, so you can too. And yes, my name is Bobbie, and yes I am a girl. I was named after my father, just wanted to get that out there if anyone was confused.

But I will be posting a new chapter once or twice a week, hopefully twice, as long as I have the time. If once, it will be Friday's. If twice, it will be Monday's and Friday's. I will try my hardest for twice a week though. :)

But I really hope you all liked this so far, and seriously, trust me when I say it will get better. All the greatest stories start off slow. ;)

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.