Never Let You Go

011.

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my eyes. I yawned and rolled over.

I looked at the clock on my nightstand, 9:23am.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep, so I didn't even bother trying. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and yawned again. I got up and went to the bathroom, to brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I was done, I took my phone off the charger, without checking it and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed something quick to eat, and took it into the living room. I turned the TV on, and turned something random on because I didn't really care at the moment.

I took a few minutes to check my phone when I was settled.

I had 5 new messages, a missed call and a new voice mail. The missed call and voice mail were from Danielle. Her message basically was for me to give her a call when I woke up. And I planned on doing that once I was done checking everything.

I had two Facebook updates, and one from Twitter. I just deleted them like I always do. I then read Danielle's text, that was received around 2am, when I was asleep.
We'll talk tomorrow fer sure! - Danni.

I didn't bother replying, since I was going to call her within the next two minutes anyway. I then went to the next text, which was from James.
Good morning beautiful. ;) <3 - James.
Good morning. :)

I backed out of my inbox and held down 'D' for Danielle. I set it as her speed dial a little after I took Derek off.

It began to ring.

"Hello?" She said answering after 4 rings.
"Hey, when did you want to hit the beach? I'm ready whenever you are."
"Around 12pm maybe?"
"Sounds good. Do you wanna meet there or one of us pick the other up?"
"I'll pick you up."
"All right."
"I'll text you when I'm about to leave."
"Okay, I'll see you in a bit then." We said our goodbyes, and when my phone hit the home screen, I had a new unread message.

I opened my inbox, and it was from James.
What are you up to? - James.
Just eating breakfast, you?
About to do the same. You can't hang out today, can you?
Maybe later tonight, or after I get back from the beach. :)
Cool. :) Text me later then? ;)
Definitely will. :)

I put my phone down, and finished my breakfast.

It was around 10am when I did.

So I decided to get ready quite early, just so I wasn't rushing around last minute like I normally do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was a little after 12pm when Danielle got to my house. But as soon as she got here, we left.

We were in her car blasting 'Control' by Metro Station, reminiscing on our high school days.

After a while, she turned the music down a little to say something.
"So I was thinking,"
"You? Thinking? What?" I said sarcastically.
"Bitch." We both started cracking up, because it's a joke we always pull on each other. "But seriously, I know you're pretty good friends with Kendall,"
"Yes, yes I am."
"Do you know if he's seeing anyone?" A smile grew on my face.
"You like him!" I screamed.
"Shut up! But yeah."
"Awe!" I couldn't help but mess with her. "But I don't think so." She smiled. "Want me to see if he wants to chill later? Cause James wanted to, so it would be less awkward with us both there."
"Oh my God, yes!"
"We could have a little pool party at my place."
"Hell yeah!"

I took my phone out of my bag, unlocked the screen, held down 'K' for Kendall, put it on speaker, and it began to ring.
"Hey." He answered after two rings.
"Hey, what are you doing a little later today?"
"Uh, nothing that I can think of. Why? What are you up to?"
"Well I was thinking of having a party later with a few people. You interested?"
"Sure, why not? When is it?"
"Whenever I get back from the beach."
"All right, cool." We said our goodbyes, and I hung up the phone.
"You're now hanging out with Kendall tonight, you're welcome."
"Thank you! I owe you!"
"If everything works out between you two, then definitely."

I then sent James a quick text to let him know about the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. ;) So I really like this chapter, it's cute. Lol. And I added my best friend Danielle fully into this story now, and she loves Kendall! ;) But I liked how this turned out. :)

But I wrote a new one-shot called She's So Gone! It features Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush, so if you like him, check it out! ;) --New one-shot on Sunday! ;)

Next Chapter will be up Monday! --But you might get lucky and get an extra Chapter tonight after work, since I have it all typed up and ready to go! Give some feedback and we'll see. ;)

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.