Never Let You Go

013.

The following day I had work from 1pm to 9pm, so I couldn't do anything with anyone. James and I were texting each other throughout the whole day though, since we weren't able to see each other. That was the next best thing. But it's almost 10pm, and I'm waiting anxiously for Danielle to either call or text me about her date with Kendall tonight, as I watch the Phillies game.

"This is the way I would have done things, Up against the wall, up against the wall, You got me up against your wall." Underoath's 'Reinventing Your Exit' played on my phone, and I knew it was Danielle calling.

"Hey, what's good?" I said answering.
"So I just got back from my date with Kendall." From the tone of her voice, I could tell it went well.
"And?"
"It was amazing! He took me to dinner, and then we went for a walk on the beach. It was so romantic."
"I bet."
"And he wants to go out again!" She screamed into the phone.
"That's great, I'm happy for you."
"Thanks, and thank you, seriously. None of this would've happened if it wasn't for you."
"I know." I smiled.
"So what are you up to? Doing anything with James?"
"No, I just got home from work about a half hour ago. And he had work this morning, so we obviously couldn't do anything."
"That sucks."
"Yeah, tell me about it."
"Ahh, but I still can't believe it! Tonight was seriously waaay too amazing!"
"Lucky you, you have a great night, and I have a shitty one without anyone. Thanks." I said jokingly.
"I'm sorry, when are you off again or getting off earlier? We can chill again."
"I promised my next day off to Logan, but I get off at 4 tomorrow."
"Wanna chill?" We made plans to hang out tomorrow, since James and I hadn't made any plans. After that, we said our goodbyes after she thanked me once again for getting her and Kendall together.

I sighed, because I was alone again. I would've had James come over, but it's just a tad bit late now, even though he probably would have come over.

I decided to just go to bed early tonight, since I had an early work day tomorrow. I turned the TV off, not caring about the score of the game, and went up to my room. I did my normal night routine, and got changed into my Alan Jackson 'Livin' on Love' t-shirt and a pair of Sofee shorts. I set my alarm and hooked it up the the charger. Shut the light off, layed down under the covers, and soon enough, I was asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been four days since the party, and I'm finally off again. I'm spending the day with Logan, since I have barely seen him within the last month with work and hanging out with James.

We decided to take a little road trip to a lake our Dad's used to take us to when we were younger.

The whole time we were there, we left our phones in the car and on silent, so there would be no distractions and it would be more of 'our' day.

"You've been spending a lot of time with James lately, what's been going on?"
"Well we're together." I smiled.
"That's great, when'd it happen?" He said, not with much enthusiasm.
"The night of the party, so four days ago."
"Cool, cool."
"Yup."
"Guess I'm going to have to have a serious talk with him when I get home." Logan said acting like my father.
"Uh, no. Don't torment him."
"Oh, but I will." He winked. I playfully pushed him.
"So anything going on in your love life?"
"Uh, nope." He said quickly, shaking his head.
"Oh, come on. There has to be someone you're into."
"No."
"I'll get it out of you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We spent the whole day together, just the two of us, hanging out like we always did before James and I got together.

Logan seemed a little off at times, which worried me a bit. But I just shrugged it off and didn't think much of it.

But after the lake, we got something to eat, and went back to his place. James had work in the morning and went out with Carlos after, so he wasn't going to be there for a while. And James had promised it would just be Logan and I today, so he was going to stay out as long as he could.

Logan and I were sitting on the couch in the living room of his apartment, just talking about things we didn't get a chance to talk about throughout the day, and also I wanted to try and see who he was into.

"So are you going to tell me?"
"Tell you what?" Logan said trying to avoid the question that he knew the answer to.
"Who you're into."
"Guess."
"Really? You're gonna play it like that?"
"Yup." He smiled.
"Do I know her?"
"Yes."
"How long have I known her?"
"Quite some time."
"Is she pretty?" He nodded and a huge smile grew on his face.

I took a moment to think of anyone, but no one could come to mind, and I was already tired of guessing.
"I don't feel like guessing, just tell me."
"Nah."
"Come on! I've told you every crush I've ever had."
"After you did this to me."
"But in the end, I told you."
"True."
"So tell me!"
"Fine," He took a breath. "It's you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. ;) Probably should've given you all a heads up that there was gonna be a bit of a twist in this chapter, lol. Sorry! xD But I really hope you guys all like it, and you're all lucky I remembered it was Friday, and that I got my power back! xD Yes, we've been having very crappy weather for the past two days, so of course, every time it's a really bad storm, I always lose power. It sucks! But at least I got it back in time to post this! :)

But I wrote a new one-shot called She's So Gone! It features Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush, so if you like him, check it out! ;) --New one-shot on Sunday! ;)

Next Chapter will be up Monday!

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.