Never Let You Go

016.

It's Sunday the 3rd, RJ's 1st birthday, and the party. Everyone from the neighborhood is here, friends, and family.

I was able to catch up with everyone who I knew and haven't seen in years, and it was great to see everyone. My family was staying for the rest of the week, but they were staying with my Uncle who lived about two towns over, so I would be able to see them again before they and I left.

But after the party ended, James and I took a walk around the neighborhood. I wanted reminiscence on the memories of my childhood, and show James around.

We went to all the places I used to go to, where I hung out at when I was in High School, where my family and I would go every Sunday, basically every where and any place I could think of.

But when it started to get late, we went back to my parents. When we walked into the living room, no one was there, meaning everyone must've been in their rooms relaxing after a long day. But James and I went down into the basement, and got ready for bed. When we were both done, James came into my room, and we threw on a movie, which we both ended up falling asleep during.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The following morning, I awoke to an asleep James. We had left the TV on, and it was playing some random movie on Starz.

I looked at James, and I wasn't going to wake him up, because I would've felt bad. But I slowly got up from the bed, which was a bit of a task, since I was stuck between him and the wall.

But I managed to do it without waking him up. So since I was up, I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, ect.

About 5 minutes later I walked out, to find Logan sitting on the couch in the middle of the room with the TV on.
"Good morning." He said.
"Morning." I walked over to my room.
"You're up early."
"Had to pee."
"T-M-I."
"Sorry, but it was true." We were silent for a moment. "Well, I'm going to try and go back to sleep for a little longer. See ya later." He nodded.

I walked onto my room, and shut the door.

I know Logan knew that James wasn't in their room last night, so he obviously knows he was in here. But I really didn't want to get into anything right now with Logan about it, because I know for a fact, he'll be a little peeved that I have James in here at night. Which it shouldn't matter to him, because it is my life, and he should know I'm not ready for anything like that yet.

But I went back over to the bed, and slowly, but quietly tried to lay back down where I was before. Which was harder the second time around, because I ended up almost falling on top of James. And he woke up immediately.
"Well good morning." He said with a chuckle.
"Sorry. I was trying to lay back down without waking you up, but I failed."
"It's all right, I did not mind. Especially since it was you who woke me up." He smiled. "And why can't I wake up to your beautiful face every morning?" He said brushed my hair out of my face.
"I don't know, why can't you?" He smiled again, and I returned one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. ;) I think this turned out pretty cute. :D But not to sure what to say here, besides that I like this Chapter. :)

But I wrote a new one-shot called She's So Gone! It features Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush, so if you like him, check it out! ;) --New one-shot soon! ;)

Next Chapter will be up later TONIGHT!

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.