Never Let You Go

017.

James and I continued to lay there for a little while longer, staring into one another's eyes, without a word. Until there was a knock on the door. 'Well that ruined a nice moment.' I thought. I sighed and got up from the bed. When I reached the door, I opened it. It was Jessie, with RJ.
"Hey, can you watch RJ for a little while? Rob and I are going out for breakfast." I look over to James, who nodded.
"Sure, why not? We're leaving later today, and I don't know when I'll see this little guy again." I put my hands out to RJ, who reached for me within the next second. Jessie held him out to me, and I took him.
"Thank you. He already ate and has been changed, so he should be all right. If he gets fussy, turn on Mickey and give him his sippy, and he'll be fine. And we'll be back within an hour and a half."
"Okay, see you when you get back."

Jessie walked away, and up the stairs. I closed the door and turned to James.
"That's a good look for you?" James said putting his hands behind his head.
"What do you mean?"
"You, with a baby."
"You've got to be kidding me." I said as I walked back over and sat down at the foot of the bed. I set RJ down, and he crawled over to James.
"No, I'm not. You would be a great mother."
"I really doubt that, especially since I am so not ready to have kids."

"This is the way I would have done things, Up against the wall, up against the wall, You got me up against your wall." Underoath's 'Reinventing Your Exit' played on my phone from my nightstand, and I knew it was Danielle.

James handed me my phone, and I pressed 'Send.'
"Hey." I said answering.
"Hey, what are you doing?"
"Just watching RJ."
"What?! You have him right now?" She asked excited.
"Yes, yes I do."
"Can I come see him?"
"I'm at my parents, so I don't know how that'll work."
"What? I thought you were home."
"No, I thought I told you I was coming here for the weekend?"
"Uh, no."
"Sorry."
"Better be! Gettin' my hopes up!" She said jokingly.
"You done?"
"Yeah. When are you coming back?"
"Later tonight."
"Want to do something?"
"If we aren't home to late."
"We?"
"Me, James, and Logan."
"Dang, just have a party without me."
"Sorry, you know how my parents are with you."
"Yeah, I still don't get why they don't like me."
"They're weird."
"Yeah."
"Well I'll text you when we leave or whenever we get home, okay?"
"Sounds good." We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone, and tossed it back onto my nightstand.

I sighed from boredom, and layed down next to James, and put my head on his shoulder. RJ was now on sitting on top of me, clapping.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next hour flew by, Jessie and Rob were back, so they took RJ. But while they were still gone, James had taken about a half hour to get a shower and get ready for the day. But once they took RJ, I did took a quick shower and got ready. We weren't quite sure when we were leaving, so we wanted to be ready just in case we were set to just up and leave.

But I quickly did my make up and threw my hair up into a ponytail, because I really didn't want to take the time out to straighten it, out of my laziness.

When I was done, I went out of my room to find James sitting where Logan was earlier.
"Well you look nice." He said.
"Yeah, right." I said as I sat down next to him, and put my head on his shoulder.
"So I was thinking when we get back home, I'm taking you out to a fancy dinner."
"Why?"
"Why should I have a reason? Can't I do something nice for my girlfriend?"
"You can, but I'm not really into the whole fancy dinner stuff."
"Well, you're going whether you want to or not."
"Fine." I just gave in, I knew I didn't have a choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. ;) Sorry if this kind of sucks. I didn't have time to finish it up yesterday, got stuck hanging out with a friend, and he didn't leave till after 12am. So I pretty much rushed to finish the ending, so I understand if you don't like it. Lol. AND I am SOOO sorry I didn't post this yesterday! I hate myself for making you guys wait when I said I was posting TWO Chapters yesterday, but then only posted one. But I hope you guys like this, and that you don't hate me for making you wait. Lol.

But I wrote a new one-shot called She's So Gone! It features Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush, so if you like him, check it out! ;) --New one-shot soon! ;)

Next Chapter will be up on Friday!

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.