Never Let You Go

002.

'How could he just dump me like that? He is the love of my life, and I thought I was his.' I thought. Tears were streaming down my face, and I could not bring myself to stop.

Even though there was no one around, it was still embarrassing just sitting here crying like I am. I stood, and made my way to my car and called my best friend Logan.

He answered after one ring.
"Hey."
"Hey, can I come over?" I asked choked up.
"Sure. Is everything all right?"
"Not really," I paused. "Derek broke up with me." Tears started falling faster.

He said something under his breath, but I couldn't make it out. "When?" He asked, just as I reached my car.
"Just now."
"I am so sorry. But you can definitely come over."
"Thank you, I'll be there soon." I opened the door.
"Take your time."
"Okay, bye." I said getting in and shutting the door. I pressed 'End' and put my phone in the center console.

I put the key in the ignition and the car roared to life.
'-Ow you love me, I know you care, Just shout whenever, And I'll be the-' Justin Bieber's 'Baby' blasted. I quickly turned the radio off, because music was not going to help right now.
I backed out of the spot I was in, pulled out of the parking lot, and made my way to Logan's. As soon as I did, it started to rain. "That's just perfect." I said the myself as I turned the wipers on.

My eyes slowly dried, and I was no longer crying, as I finally made it to Logan's. I ran to the door, dodging puddles that had formed.

Once at the door, I knocked. Less than a minute later, it opened to reveal James, Logan's roommate.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Just having a bad day." I said walking in. 'Guess I look that bad.' I thought.
"Logan, Bobbie's here." James yelled as he closed the door.
"Be there in a sec." I heard Logan yell.
"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?"
"Well Derek just broke up with me." My eyes started to water.
"I'm so sorry." He said pulling me into a hug without any warning.
"It's okay, I'll be fine." I said backing out of the hug.

He looked down at me as if he wanted to say something, but he walked away down the hall instead. 'What's with him?' I thought.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I tired to dry my eyes before Logan came out. He hates seeing me cry for any reason. But he warned me when Derek and I first got together, that he would do something like this to me. I wish I had listened, I wouldn't be in this mess right now. I regret it now.

"Hey," Logan said as he entered the room. "Sorry, I was cleaning up a bit. You okay?"
"I will be."
"You will. You're a strong girl." He said sitting down next to me and giving me a hug. Tears started to form again.

We sat there for a while, as I explained to him what had happened. He was not too thrilled with Derek at the moment, and kept saying Derek was 'going to get his.' Which I didn't like, even with how upset I am with Derek.

I knew I had to change the subject, so Logan would relax and so I could cheer myself up a bit.
"So I have a question."
"Yeah?"
"What's with James?"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know, he seems," I paused to find the right word. "Off I guess."
"Well when he passed me in the hall like right after you got here, he was saying something to himself."
"Did you hear any of it?"
"He was saying something like, 'He's an idiot, how could he do that to her?'"
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"Not sure."
"Do you think he meant it about Derek?"
"Maybe." He said. 'Only one way to find out.' I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. And as I told you before, the guys were going to be mentioned or actually in it, and as you can see, Logan and James both were! ;) This is more a James fan fiction than a Logan, even though it seems as of right now a Logan. But Kendall and Carlos will be mentioned, but not till a little later.

And this is still getting started, so sorry if it still seems a little slow. I have a nice surprise for Chapter Three. ;)

Next Chapter will be up on Friday! So keep an eye out! ;)

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.