Never Let You Go

004.

"I am so sorry." James said.
"It's okay."
"I really am."
"It's okay, James. Trust me." We were silent for a moment. "I'm going to head to bed." I said standing.
"Okay," He stood as well. "I'm still sorry."
"James, it's okay. Really. I'll see you in the morning." I said walking towards the door.
"Goodnight."
"Night." I opened the door, waved, and walked out, closing the door behind me.

I took a deep breath and walked out to the living room. I layed down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.
"What just happened?" I asked myself. I rolled over to my side and closed my eyes. The kiss replayed over and over again in my mind as I fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up the next morning with the sun glaring in from the open curtained window.
"Really?" I said. I pushed the blanket off of myself and sat up. I glanced at the clock on the wall, 8:48am. 'At least it's not raining.' I thought.

I looked around the living room for something to do. 'I could go for a run, to clear my head from yesterday.' I thought, then remembered that I was at Logan's, so I didn't have anything with me.

I stood from the couch, grabbed my few things I brought in with me last night, and headed out the door to my car.

When I was in my car, I sent Logan a quick text.
Hey, just wanted to let you know I headed home to go for a run so you didn't worry. I'll text you when I get back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All throughout the time I was running, yesterday just kept running through my mind. The break up, over and over again. Every time my eyes started to water, I ran harder. Staying over Logan's, him comforting me, and James kissing me. 'JAMES KISSED ME!' I screamed in my head.

I had completely forgotten, and as soon as I remembered, I stopped dead in my tracks. I still couldn't believe it.
"What?" I said to myself, as I started walking.

I started making my way home, I was going to need to talk to James about that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once I was home, I grabbed something quick to eat, took a shower, and sent Logan a text.
Hey!
Hi, did you have a good run. -Logan.
Yup, I got back a little while ago. I wanted to get a quick shower.
Oh, so what are you doing today? -Logan.
No idea, do you have any plans?
I was thinking of going to the beach and hitting up the boards later tonight. -Logan.
Can I come? :)
Of course. :) -Logan.
Okay, just us or the guys coming along?
They were planning on coming. That cool? -Logan.
Yeah, why wouldn't it be? But what time were you planning on going?
Soon, like whenever you're ready. -Logan.
All right, give me a couple of minutes to get everything together, and I'll give you a text back.
Kk. -Logan.

I set my phone down, and started grabbing random things I would need. First I grabbed my beach bag from the bottom of my closet, and threw a towel, sunblock, and my wallet inside. I quickly changed into my black and yellow Volcom bikini, and threw a cute tank and jean shorts over top. I grabbed my phone and text Logan back.
Ready. :)
That was quick. -Logan.
I'm just good like that. ;)
All right, we're heading out in a bit. I'll text you when I'm there. -Logan.
Kk, sounds good.

I slipped my phone in the right back pocket of my shorts, grabbed my bag, a pair of sunglasses off of my dresser, slipped my flip flops on, and headed out the door of my bedroom, turning the light off and shutting the door in the process.

I sat in the living room messing around on my phone, waiting for Logan to get here. I still had a picture of Derek and I as my background. I quickly changed it to one of the sample pictures they give you. I also took him off of speed dial, deleted his number, and deleted every single picture of him on my phone. "He is out of my life for good." I say to myself.

My phone vibrated in my hand, notifying me I had a new message. It was from Logan, and all it said was Here. -Logan. I sent him a quick text back saying, Be out in a sec.

I put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bag, and made my way out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I am SOOOOO sorry I didn't post this on Monday. I had work, &after I was just too tired to do anything. So here it is, &I'll post Five AND Six on FRIDAY, because I feel bad about not posting this on Monday. But then there will be ONE more chapter! Maybe an epilogue? Not sure yet, maybe if I get some feed back...;)

But hope you all liked it. :) Like I said, this is more of a filler. So not much really happens. But Five is going to be a LOT better! ;)

Next TWO Chapters will be up on Friday! So keep an eye out! ;)

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.