Never Let You Go

007.

The ride ended and it was around 10:30pm. Everything was starting to close up, so we decided to head back to Logan's car and head home.

Logan drove us back to his and James' apartment, since Kendall's and Carlos' cars were there. 'This gives me a chance to talk to Logan.' I thought to myself.

Once we were there, we said our goodbyes to Carlos and Kendall, and they drove off. I told Logan I wanted to hang out for a little bit longer, which he was fine with.

Logan, James, and I all went inside. Logan and I sat on the couch, while James, I'm guessing went to his room. Logan and I shrugged it off, and sat there and talked.
"Today was great, I needed it. Thank you." i said.
"No problem, what are best friends for?" He smiled. 'It's now or never.' I thought.
"So how would you feel if James and I were together?" I asked nervously.
"Like together, together?"
"Like dating."
"Uh, I don't know. I guess I'd be happy, because I want you to be. And James is a good guy, and I know he won't hurt you. And if he does, he'll have to deal with me."
"But it wouldn't be weird or anything?"
"At first, probably a little. But I would get used to it." I smiled. 'That went better than I thought it was going to.' I thought. "So is there something going on between you two that I should know about?" Logan asked with a devilish grin.
"No. Not yet, anyway."
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"I don't know," I paused and looked away from Logan. "I like him, and I know he likes me, but I just don't want anything right now. It's too soon."
"Does he know that?"
"Yes."
"What did he say?"
"That he'd wait."
"He must really like you."

We continued to talk for a little while longer, until it was about 11:30pm, then Logan took me home.

When he dropped me off, I told him to text me when he got home. He agreed, we said our goodbyes, and he left.

I went right to my room when I got home. I had had a long and eventful day, and I was ready to pass out.

But I got changed into some soffe shorts and an oversized t-shirt, then put my phone on the charger since it was basically dying. I glanced at my background, smiled, and locked the screen. I turned my TV on, and layed down.

I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels. I stopped on the Comcast Sports Network, because they were playing the encore Philadelphia Phillies game that had been on earlier in the day, that I had missed.

The Phils were down 3-2 in the bottom of the 7th, when my phone notified me that I had a new message. It was from Logan.
I'm home. -Logan.
Okay, goodnight. I sent back.

A moment later, I got a text back saying, Night. -Logan.

I put my phone on silent, locked the screen again, and placed it down on my nightstand. I turned my light off, got under the covers, and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. ;) Sorry it's a little shorter, I had this whole Chapter written out, but I wanted to save a part of it for later on in the story, so I had to rewrite it. But Chapter Eight should be longer, and it will be up on Friday. I need time to write it, that's the only reason why it won't be for a little while. But Eight will be longer, I know it already.

Next Chapter will be up Friday! So keep an eye out! ;)

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.