Never Let You Go

009.

The next morning, I woke up still in James' arms. The TV was still on, meaning he must have fallen asleep soon after me. I looked over my shoulder to see if he was still asleep, and he was. I smiled to myself, because he looked so adorable there sleeping.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, 7:23am. I rested my head back down and started watching whatever was on TV at the moment. True Life on MTV was on, which I didn't mind.

About 10 or 15 minutes later, James tightened his grip around me, and whispered "Good morning" in my ear.
"Morning." I said back as I rolled over to face him. Our faces were inches apart. "How did you sleep."
"Pretty good." He smiled. "You?"
"All right."

I sat up, and he did the same.
"I hope you didn't mind me staying the night."
"Not at all. With how the weather was, I would've rather you stay."
"Thanks. So any plans today?"
"I have work 1 to 9."
"Oh, okay." He seemed a little bummed. "What about tomorrow?"
"Work 10 to 6."
"Would you maybe want to do something after? Maybe go see a movie?"
"Yeah, I'd like that." We both smiled.
"Want to go get something to eat?"
"Like go out?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, I'll go get changed."
"All right, let me run home real fast."
"Okay." We both stood up from the couch. James pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.
"I'll be back in about 20 minutes."
"Take your time." He smiled, winked, and headed towards the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When James got back to my house, we ended up walking to the Diner down the street. We walked hand-in-hand.

As we were walking, we started talking about what was going on tomorrow.
"So is there a movie that's out you might want to see tomorrow night?"
"Well I've been dying to see 'Pirates 4'."
"We can see that."
"Or 'The Hangover: Part II'."
"Whatever you want to see is fine with me."
"'Pirates 4'.” I decided.
"Okay, sounds good."

It was odd for me making the decisions, because every time I went to the movies or did anything with Derek, it was always his decision. It felt sort of nice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's Wednesday night, and I just got off of work. It's a little after 6pm, because I had to finish up a few last minute things before I could leave.

As I was walking out of the store, I had my phone up to my ear calling James.

He answered after three rings.
"Hey you." I smiled when I heard his voice.
"Hey, I just got off work."
"All right, you heading home?"
"Yeah, I'm just about to get in my car." I unlocked my car.
"Want me to meet you there?" I opened the door, threw my purse onto the passenger seat, and got in.
"Sure, you might beat me there. So you can go inside and wait. There's a key under the mat."
"All right, I'll see you in a bit then." We said our goodbyes, and I put my phone in the center console. I put the key in the ignition and started the car. I backed out of the parking spot, and made my way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. ;) This is pretty short, so I'm going to make up for it with the next Chapter and make it like extra, extra long!

But I wrote a new one-shot called She's So Gone! It features Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush, so if you like him, check it out! ;)

Next Chapter will be up hopefully Friday! I'm going camping this weekend, &I leave on Friday. So I'm going to try and post a new Chapter in the morning before I leave. If not, it will be up Monday night, fer sure! So keep an eye out! ;)

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.