Status: Activally Unactive

Parties Are For The Rich.

...And The Rich Don't Like To Party

Gerard's eyes scanned the crowd of unfamiliar faces judging him. He was acquainted with being judged, but that didn't make it any easier. 
The fact was, Gerard hated parties. 
Especially his boyfriend's; they couldn't be classed as 'parties' as they were grander. They were the kind of party a wealthy man had, one where it was more about showing off than having a good time. Gerard wouldn't mind as much if his boyfriend's parents were just as happy to show him off instead of ignoring the fact their son was gay. Gerard knew his boyfriend was a disgrace in his parents eyes, but in his Frank was perfection. 
That perfection was sifting through the crowds, Gerard smiled at the sight of Frank's tattoos peeking out from under his suit. 
"Escaped, huh?" Gerard chuckled, going to take a sip from his wine glass. 
"Thank duck." Frank sighed taking in Gerard's shabby appearance, his vibrant hair looked to have never been brushed and his tie was crooked. 
"Thank duck?" Gerard raised an eyebrow, he was often confused by the trumpery Frank spoke but expected no less. 
"Thank duck." Frank grinned, "Wanna ditch these snobs?" 
Gerard gladly took his friend's hand and followed him out of the large ballroom to a dimly lit balcony overlooking the lawns.
"My parents tried setting me up with this girl earlier." Frank scoffed, Gerard watched him tentatively, he knew Frank wouldn't stray. 
Not for a girl anyway, especially a girl his parents approved of. 
"Bet she wasn't as sexy as me though, right?" Gerard winked knocking his shoulder against Frank playfully. 
"Nah dude, you're one sexy motherfucker." Frank laughed, Gerard loved his laugh and would do anything to hear it. He'd do anything for Frank.
"They don't realise I love you." Frank hushed, the men loved eachother dearly but neither had uttered the three words in all of the 6 years they had been friends and definately not in the 3 years they had been together; many would say the words were long overdue, but to Gerard and Frank the timing was perfect. 
Gerard leant down and kissed Frank's delicate lips, he didn't care who saw; in that moment hedidn't care about anyone else but Frank and that was all that mattered. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are always welcome, especially considering I don't get any xD