Status: Still Writing.

Find Me Now

Back When..

Micah was my best friend. We met back in preschool when I was crying because I didn't want my mommy to leave. He came over to me after he realized I was crying, took my hand and told me that I was going to like it there. Of course preschool was only three hours, but it would have been unbearable if it wasn't for Micah. Ever since that day, he's taken me on as his personal responsibility. He's always been there for me, even when I haven't wanted him to be. He saved me for doing something I would really regret at my first party. He's helped me make funeral arrangements for my mother. And he's there for me when life is just to hard to try.

But things have been starting to change. This summer he went away to reform camp, after his daddy found out about his minor alcohol use. And he's come back for his Junior year as a stud muffin. I guess they had to workout a lot or something at camp, because he's so buff. And they made him cut his grungy hippie hair off. Of course, I'm not the only one who's seeming to notice. The witchy popular girls apprently like what they see. And I feel like I'm about to be forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short. It's basicly just telling whats happening so that you guys kinda get the plot line.

Anyways comments are loved.

-Thanks! (=