Status: Still Writing.

Find Me Now

Oh Daniel, Plus Pirates.

I was not going to call him. No way in hell. No cocky beach boy was gonna make me do anything. No matter how extremely gourgous he happened to be. Okkayy, I am going to do it. But I'll wait untill later to prove a point. This was the thoughts that run through my head that morning. My mental voices all fighting to decide what to do about that Daniel guy. Okkay I so was not going to give in and call him. He's probably just some cocky jerk anyways.

Around two that afternoon, I got a headache. One of the really bad kind that never end. The type where no amount of coffee would make it go away. I took four pain pills and fell asleep on the couch. I was in one of those really deep trances where everything seems like a dream, when my phone rang. I blindly grabbed around until I found it, dropped it, retrived it, and finally answered it. "Hey!" yelled Micah. Oh god. "Quit yelling I've got a migraine," I said wincing. "Oh sorry," he whispered, "I'll call you later then, when you're feeling better. Love ya." He hung up. Two minutes later I was dead asleep.

Ringggggggggggggggg, Ringggggggggggg, Ringgggggggggggggggggggg! Not again. My headache immediantly spiked back up. Ringggggg! I grabbed my phone, and looked at the screen. It read "The Guy Of Your Dreams =P" Wow the nerve of some people. I answered. "How in the hell did you get my number?" "Wow, nice to talk to you too," he laughed, "I figured you wouldn't remember to call so I sent a text to my phone." Dang, he was good. "So, how about that movie? The new pirate movie with Johnny Deep starts today." "I have a headache, and pirates are immature." "Alright then, how about dinner?" "I'm busy." "Okkayy, I'll pick you up at seven." He hung up. This had to be a dream right? I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Knock, Knock, Knock. Who could that be? Knock, Knock. It couldn't be Todd, because he was working 3rd shift tonight. "Are you going to let me in or what?" said a voice that belonged to a guy. I got up and looked out the window. Oh crap. It was Daniel. I opened the door. "Dang, you're looking good," he teased. I glanced in the mirror that was hanging in the hallway. It was not my best momment. "I told you I was sick." "Well, are you going with your hair looking like that?" "I'm not going." "Okkayy, we can just stay here, and order pizza or something." "Fine," I said, giving in. I gave him the phone. "Go ahead and order something." I went upstairs to fix my hair.

I walked into the living room to find him sprawled out on the couch, making himself at home. He looked up and saw me. "Looking good, and this time I mean it. Is veggie pizza okkayy?" "Oh no, you're a veggaterian." I said. "No, I'm diffently not a veggie lover. I just didn't know if you liked meat." Aw, that was kind of sweet in a weird way. I laughed. "Whatever, just pick out a movie or something."

I anwered the door to get the pizza. Oh great, it was Cleo, Bria's best friend and evil sidekick. "That'll be ten dollars. Plus a tip." I gave her eleven dollars. She just stood there staring. "You can leave now," I snapped. "Fine bye." She left.

I walked back into the living room to find my entire dvd collection all over the floor. "I hope you know that'll you will be picking those up," I said mildly annoyed. Micah always did the same thing. "Yes mother dear," he chuckled, "I thought you didn't like pirate movies." He held up Pirates of the Carribean. "That's one of Todd's movies." "Well, we're watching it, and you're going to love it." "Oh, great." It was one of the best movies I've ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Isn't Daniel fun?

Comment (=