Status: NEW!

Walking Travesty.

006.

I decided I'd spend the night with Brendon I was not going to go back out there. Something about that man who I ran into scared me stiff and I didn't want to go home until I was sure it was safe for me. "Why so paranoid?" he chuckled, I looked at him, "if you saw him, you'd know why"

I walked into his apartment, still feeling his stare on me, I could not believe that guy had gotten to me. I let him get to me and it pissed me off, I knew I shouldn't let a guy get to me. His name was Alex. I hope I never see him again. Brendon looked at me again and walked over, "are you sure you're all right Leah?" I nodded, "Yeah, I'm just tired, I'm going to head to sleep now" I kissed his cheek and walked to the guest room.

As I walk into the guest room, I felt a cold breeze, I looked up and noticed the window is open. "Brendon you need to learn to close your window" I could hear him laugh, "I know I'm sorry" I sat on the corner of the bed and stared out the window. It was a beautiful night, a full moon, I smiled and laid down. I quickly fell asleep, holding the blanket.

I tossed and turned all night, at some point I had woken up, breathing hard and my heart was racing. I looked over at the clock it was three in the morning, and I remembered what I was dreaming about. Him again, why couldn't I get him out of my mind?

I breathed and looked out the window it was storming, I groaned and walked over to see lighting and jumped back. I thought I saw his face again, I shook my head and grabbed my blanket, walking to Brendon's bedroom. I jumped when I heard a loud crashing sound, it was the thunder and lighting.

I knocked on Brendon's door but I got no answer, I quickly entered and made my way to his bed. "Brendon" I whispered, how could he possibly sleep through this? I sat on his bed for awhile before a really loud boom came, I squealed, making Brendon jump. I squealed again and he turned to look at me, "Leah!" I breathed, "Brendon, s-sorry I just can't sleep and I keep seeing things and I'm a little frighten"

Brendon turned on his lamp and yawned, "it's okay, whoa, storming out huh? Surprised I just now woke up" I nodded, "do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?" I bit my lip, hoping he wouldn't say no. He simply smiled at me, "of course I don't mind you're my best friend I wouldn't just toss you out of my room, even if you wanted me to"

I laughed and patted his bed, hearing more rumbles from outside, "let's try to sleep" I put the blanket over my head and felt him sit down. He turned off the lights and laid back down, "feeling better?" he asked me. I sighed, "kind of, thanks again for letting me sleep with you... well, you know what I mean" I could hear him smirking. "I would have gone there but you're like family to me"

I hugged him, "I love you Brennie!" I giggled softly as I closed my eyes and held him tight. "I love you to Lee," he kissed my forehead and yawned. Falling asleep, I began dreaming again, about that guy, he was so pale and his eyes, they were so dark, his touch was so cold. He was strong and I felt like I was in some "Twilight" dream, but there's no way. Vampires don't exist and neither do fairytales.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW! It's been forever. I apologize I've had writer's block for over what 8 months, I don't know it's been long! :( but I promise I'm back and I'm sorry this is short but I wasn't sure what to write. Hope you guys enjoy this anyway.