What If I Can't Forget You?

And I don't care if you're sick, I don't care if you're contagious.

I still couldn't think of the fact that Mike was leaving without getting sad. I knew I was being extremely selfish, by trying to tell him not to leave, but I guess I had always been like that. Once you give me something, you can't take it away. Mike tried to be understanding and all, but he couldn't understand what I felt. And I'm not sure if I even understood. All I knew was that I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to be there for me more than anything.

I finally realized that I should spent my last few weeks with Mike and not alone in his room. So I asked him if we could go to movies. So we went, and had really fun. After that we walked around the town and I watched as a few fans took pictures with Mike. Then, we headed home.
”Have I told you how beautiful you are?” Mike asked as we walked hand in hand on their driveway.
”No, you haven't. But thanks,” I said and smiled widely as I looked up at him. He leaned down to kiss me. We reached their front porch and before I could open the door, Mike pulled me into a kiss. He moved his hands up to my cheeks and I rested mine on his chest. We kissed for a while, until he pulled his mouth away from mine but he kept me close.
”I love you, Sophie,” He murmured and placed another kiss on my lips.
”I love you, too, Mike,” I replied and smiled.
”Too bad Vic's in the room next to mine...” He murmured against my lips and then winked at me.
”I can try to be quiet.”
”Can you? Are you sure you'll be able to do that, when you look at my amazing body?” He whispered into my ear before kissing down my neck.
”Yeah,” I whispered as I pulled him inside. We stumbled into Mike's bedroom while kissing and ripping our clothes off. He pushed me down to the bed and kissed down my neck. He managed to open my bra and soon we were both naked. And having sex. And enjoying it. Very much.

The next morning when I woke up, I could feel Mike's arms tightly around me. So tightly, that I couldn't breathe well. I tried to get off of his grip without waking him up, but he woke up anyway. He groaned and finally pulled his arms away. I took a deep breath in and rolled around so that I was facing him.
”I'm fucking tired,” He mumbled and covered his face with his hands.
”I'm not gonna let you sleep anymore,” I said.
”Why not?”
”Because you didn't let me yesterday,” I said and pulled his hands away from his face. He looked into my eyes.
”Don't be so mean,” He said. I smiled and cupped his cheek with my hand. I slowly moved my hand down to his neck and chest. Soon I reached his boxers, and stopped. He was holding his breath. He already had a situation in his boxers.
”It's the morning,” He explained. I reached up to kiss him, and soon we were making out and tangled in the sheets and blankets. Soon enough, we were repeating last night.