What If I Can't Forget You?

Nobody's gonna steal you, no.

Six months later I was sitting at Mike's couch once again. The guys were still on tour, and I would've been too, if Mike and I wouldn't have started fighting. I couldn't quite remember what we fought about, but it was something stupid. It was one of those fights, where we both were drunk and didn't think what we were saying. I got mad at him and left. I left so quickly that I think I was still a bit drunk, when I got back home. Mike didn't call after me right away, and I think it was good. Maybe we had been too much together. Then, Mike called me and asked if I was okay. He said that he didn't want to break up and neither did I. I guess that we were on a break or something.

Well, since I was back at home I was living alone in a big house. Which wasn't even my own house, but Mike and Vic's. Some of their friends came to see Mike or Vic, but they only found me. I explained that I was their friend and said that they were on tour. Well, this one guy, I wasn't too sure about the name, came by and I told him Mike wasn't home. He said okay but still he didn't leave. Instead, he just walked in and went into the livingroom to watch TV.

Then, another month later the guys finally came back. I had been waiting for it, since I had been rather lonely by myself in their house. When I first saw Mike that day, I had a huge smile on my face. I heard noises from outside and I looked out of the window. I saw their tour bus in the driveway. I ran out of the house to the bus.
”Mikey!” I shouted and ran to him, hugging him tightly. He held me close for a long time, telling me how he had missed me. When I pulled away from him, he brushed his lips against mine, kissing me softly. I smiled as I pulled away. I went to hug the rest of the guys too.

When they had brought all their stuff back into the house, they sat down in the livingroom. They seemed to be tired and Mike had a hard time keeping his eyes open.
”So? Did you have fun?” I asked with a smile on my face.
”Yeah, it was the best tour we've been so far,” Vic said. ”The kids were fucking amazing and the whole tour was just crazy.”
”Good.”
”What about you? Was everything okay here?” Vic asked. I nodded before looking at Mike who was now asleep on the couch.
”He must be tired,” I mumbled.
”Yeah. He's missed you, though,” Vic said quietly.
”Really?”
”Yep. I don't know why you had the fight, but it was stupid. After that Mike was all quiet and shit,” He said.
”Yeah well... That's why I left.” I said.

We talked for a while until Vic went to sleep.
”Mike?” I said quietly and waited for him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open and he yawned before looking at me.
”Hmm?”
”You should propably go to your bed. That's much more comfortable,” I said. He thought about it for a while, until he sat up. He pulled me on to his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I laughed as I turned my head to him.
”Aren't you tired?” I asked. He nodded and closed his eyes as he leaned his head against my arm.
”Well go to sleep,” I said. He nodded again and we sat there for a while in silence. Then, I stood up and grabbed his hand. He stood up too and we walked up to his bedroom. He collapsed on to the bed and closed his eyes. I lay down next to him and he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply before taking in his familiar scent. I had missed it. I had missed being so close to him.
”I love you.” I whispered but he must've been asleep already.