What If I Can't Forget You?

This is gonna be the best day of my life, a celebration of an ending.

I did a lot of thinking that night. I thought about my life and my boyfriend. But I also thought about my family. I hadn't heard anything from my parents or my brothers. Not that I had wanted to, but still they were my family. We didn't get along well and my mother didn't want to a part of my life. I guess she made that decision, when I started to go out with Mike. She didn't think it was okay that someone had tattoos and piercings. She thought it wasn't okay to be different. And that's a reason why I didn't get along with her.

I felt Mike's hand on my cheek, which scared the shit out of me. My eyes shot wide open and I turned to look at him. It was so dark that I could barely see his face.
”You scared me,” I mumbled.
”Why aren't you sleeping?” He asked quietly.
”I don't know, I can't sleep. I'm thinking 'bout stuff,” I said.
”Like what?”
”Well, my family. And everything.”
”Do you miss them?”
”No... Well I guess I do, kind of. But there's really nothing I can do,” I said.
”You could call your brothers,” He said. I knew I could, but I just didn't think I wanted. They had been doing fine without me.
”Maybe later,” I said with a sigh.
”Come here,” He mumbled and pulled me closer by my waist. He buried his head in my hair and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. I decided that I was going to call my brothers someday.

I woke up to the sound of Mike singing something. It didn't sound really nice, so I covered my ears with my hands. Even though I had my head buried in the pillow, I could still hear his voice. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with my lovely boyfriend, but he had the weirdest habits. In the mornings I would wake up to him staring at me, or doing something stupid. And at nights, when he wasn't tired, he kept talking and wouldn't shut up. He didn't realize that other people wanted to sleep too, even though he didn't.
”Sophie!” Mike exclaimed and I opened my eyes, just to see his face right in front of mine.
”What?” I muttered.
”Wake up,” He said and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me quickly.
”What time is it?” I asked and yawned.
”8...”
”8AM? Are you kidding me?” I exclaimed. ”Why am I even awake?”
”Because I'm not tired anymore,” He said with a grin on his face. I groaned and pushed him off of me, rolling on to my stomach.
”Babe,” Mike whined and I felt him lay on my back.
”Fine, fine, fine,” I muttered and forced myself up. When I was finally sitting on the bed, Mike tackled me back to my back and started to kiss me. Our making out session was interrupted by Vic, who knocked on the door. Mike pulled away from me and looked at his brother.
”Yeah?” He asked. Vic looked sick and like he was about to throw up. Honestly, he was a small guy and didn't need much to drink. Still he always drank way too much, and you could tell he regretted it in the morning.
”Is there somewhere I could... Man, I really need to throw up,” Vic muttered and put his hand over his mouth. My eyes widened. Not on my floor, Jesus!
”Go outside, bathroom, anywhere but here!” I shouted. Vic was just about to throw up, when he ran away. I rolled off of Mike and sighed. A moment later Vic came back.
”Guys, I'm going home,” He muttered and rubbed his eyes. ”I feel like shit.”
”Alright, man,” Mike said. Vic turned around and was about to leave, when he spoke again.
”And your livingroom... It's full of people,” He said and then he was gone. Mike and I decided to go downstairs to see if everyone was alright. As we walked into the livingroom, the same people were still sleeping on the floor.
”Wow,” I mumbled and stared at them. Not one person had moved.
”Shouldn't they be awake by now...” Mike muttered. He walked to Tom Sykes and patted his shoulder. Tom's eyes fluttered open and he lifted his head up.
”What the fuck,” Tom mumbled and looked around the room.
”You've been asleep for, like, ten hours,” Mike said.
”Oh shit.”

Tom woke up his brother and Matt. They helped us to wake up the rest of the crew and people started to leave. The mess wasn't as bad as I thought and we didn't spend much time on cleaning up. Mike didn't really have a hangover or anything, so we went to buy food together. There were a lot of fans of Pierce The Veil and they all wanted to take their pictures with Mike. I could only wonder why they all had to be there at the same time with us. We bought food and drinks, and then we got back home. For the rest of the day we laid in the backyard and slept.