What If I Can't Forget You?

And this is only a test.

A few weeks went by and my brother told me that he wanted to come visit us. Benjamin came by a few days later and I couldn't have been happier to see him. As he stepped out of his car, I ran to hug him. We hugged for a while until I pulled away with a huge smile on my face.
”Hey brother!” I shouted.
”Hey Sophie,” He said and smiled. I really had missed my brother. I let him inside and we went into the kitchen, where Mike was eating.
”Hey Mike,” Ben said and shook his hand.
”What's up, Ben?” Mike asked. They chatted for a while, until the coffee was ready. I didn't really drink coffee so I drank water as Ben finished his cup of coffee.
”So, why didn't you bring your girlfriend?” I asked. ”I would've wanted to see her.”
”Aww, she's busy. Trying to finish the baby's room before it pops out,” Ben said.
”Oh? You're gonna have a kid?” Mike asked as Ben nodded.
”Next month hopefully,” He said.
”Oh wow... And you're only like, a year older than us,” Mike said.
”I know.”

We talked for hours but then Ben had to leave. I hugged him for a long time, made him promise to come back soon and then he was gone. As I walked back inside I felt a bit sad. It felt as if I'd lost something and I wanted it back. But I couldn't get it back, only just a part of it. I went into the livingroom, where I found Mike sleeping on the couch. He was snoring quietly as I sat down on the other couch and looked at him. A few minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he flinched as he saw me staring at him.
”Jesus,” He muttered before rubbing his eyes and sitting up. ”What time is it?”
”I don't know, around 11,” I said.
”Oh... Well, do you want to go somewhere?” He asked.
”No, not really. I'm pretty tired,” I said.
”I'm gonna go to the bar with Vic and Jonny,” Mike said.
”Oh, okay.”
”You don't mind, do you?”
”No, of course not.” I said and smiled softly. I went to kiss him quickly before he left and I went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of a night, when I heard someone walk in. I heard voices coming from the kitchen, so Mike wasn't alone. I got up and put on a hoodie as I walked downstairs. As I reached the kitchen, my eyes were about to pop out when I saw the person standing in my kitchen next to Mike. It was Olivia. Her hands were around Mike's torso and she was staring at me.
”What the fuck,” I mumbled as I crossed my eyes over my chest. She was the last person I wanted to see in my house. And just when everything was fine between Mike and me, she had to appear from somewhere.
”I brought him home,” She said.
”I see.”
”Babe, do we have any beer?” Mike slurred and turned to look at me.
”Don't know,” I muttered with a shrug.
”Livvy, do you have any? If so, I'm coming with you,” Mike said. My eyes widened even more, if possible. Obviously Mike was drunk, but I still couldn't understand why he would want to go to Olivia's.
”Yeah, I think I have,” She said and smiled at my boyfriend. Bitch.
”Alright!” Mike shouted as his face lit up. He started to stumble out of the room, Olivia and me following him to the front door.
”Bye!” Mike shouted to me as he walked out, Olivia walking right behind him. I stared after them as they went into her car and left. I was beyond pissed. Mike was supposed to go out with Vic and Jonny and now he was suddenly with the girl I hated, the one who was propably in love with him. I only hoped that they wouldn't do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thank you to everyone who reads this, and even bigger thank you to dark eyed dreamer; for your awesome comments!! :)