What If I Can't Forget You?

I'll live in love and die.

I walked furiously to Vic's house, let myself in and went into the livingroom, where I found Vic laying on the couch and watching TV. He turned to look at me.
”Uh, Soph? What are you doing here? Isn't it like, 4AM?” Vic asked.
”Why aren't you out with Mike? Why's he with Olivia?” I asked and tried my best to remain calm.
”I told him I was too tired and then he said that he would go with someone else,” Vic explained.
”Aw, fucking shit,” I mumbled and sat down, burying my face in my hands. I took a deep breath in slowly and then sighed.
”Is he really with Olivia?” Vic asked quietly.
”Mmhm.”
”Oh... I didn't think he'd really still be with her,” Vic said. ”After everything.”
”He said that I just thought that there was something wrong... He said that I didn't have to worry,” I mumbled.
”But Mike wouldn't do anything wrong. He loves you more than anything,” Vic said. As if that would made me feel any better.
”Yeah...”
”Sophie... I'm gonna call him,” Vic said and grabbed his phone from the table. He pressed the phone against his ear and was quiet for a minute.
”Mike? Where are you? Uh huh... Sophie's here.... Yeah, and I'm wondering why you're not with her... Okay.” Vic put the phone away and I looked at him.
”Well?”
”He told me to come pick him up,” Vic said.
”Well are you going to?”
”Yeah, and you're coming with me,” He said.

We drove about ten minutes to Olivia's house and found Mike and her sitting on the front porch, having a smoke. We got out of the car and I followed Vic to them.
”Ready to go?” He asked from his brother.
”As ready as I'll ever be, bro,” Mike said and laughed. He put out his cigarette and stood up. He started to walk to the car and we followed. Mike sat in the front seat, and I sat in the backseat. We didn't say a word as we drove back home. Vic drove us to our place and we got out of the car. I walked quickly in and Mike followed me. We went to sleep without a word.

The next morning I woke up to Mike kissing my neck. Without opening my eyes I pushed him away.
”What the fuck,” He muttered as he sat up. I turned to look at him.
”I don't want to talk to you,” I mumbled and closed my eyes.
”Well what the hell is wrong now?” Mike asked.
”Why don't you think about last night,” I muttered. He didn't say anything.
”What happened?” He finally asked. As if he didn't remember... Yeah, right.
”I found you and Olivia hugging in the kitchen. Then you went to her place and I don't even wanna know what happened,” I said. I didn't even want to look at him.
”I, uh... I just...”
”Yeah, whatever Mike. I don't wanna know,” I mumbled.
”Babe, we didn't have sex or anything. I wouldn't do that,” Mike said quietly after a minute.
”Whatever.”
”Well why are you so upset?”
”Because I don't want you to be with her and especially not when you're drunk! And then you lied to me, too. You were supposed to go out with the boys, not with some girl you've fucked!” I shouted after I'd sat up. He was staring at me with his wide eyes.
”You were already asleep and I didn't want to wake you up,” Mike said.
”It makes me sick to think about you and her together, okay? She wants you.”
”Are you going to start that again?” Mike asked.
”Start what? I'm sick of being worried about you and her. If you want to spend time with her then just tell me and I'll be gone,” I said.
”Don't be so childish.”
”Oh I'm being childish because I'm afraid that my boyfriend might cheat on me? Yeah, whatever.” I muttered. He got up from the bed and started to pull on his clothes furiously.
”Don't you walk away,” I said and got up too. I pulled on my jeans and soon we were both trying to be faster than the other one as we got dressed. We were shouting and cussing furiously. The whole moment was really fiery.
”You're so jealous that you don't even understand how stupid it is,” Mike told me as he pulled on a shirt. I stopped whatever I was doing and just glared at him. He glared back at me.
”Jerk,” I muttered quietly. Before I even noticed, he was standing right in front of me and soon I was pushed up against the cold window. He was kissing me so passionately that it really made my knees go weak.