What If I Can't Forget You?

If it's the end of the world, you and me should spend the rest of it in love.

I had lunch with Ashley and I ended up having a really good time. After the lunch we went to a bar and then... Well, let's just say that I was wasted when I stumbled home. And I could not believe my eyes, when I turned on the lights and saw Mike sleeping on the couch in the livingroom. I had to rub my eyes a few times, blink more than just a few times and finally touch him, to really understand that it was, indeed, my boyfriend who was supposed to be on tour for another week at least.
”Mikey!” I exclaimed and shook his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open and I grinned before leaning down and planting a big kiss on his lips.
”Jesus, Sophie,” He muttered and pushed me away from him. He sat up and looked around the room. And then he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.
”Are you drunk?” He asked as his eyes went wide.
”What? No!” I exclaimed as I swayed as I tried to stand still.
”You are,” He muttered and stood up, grabbing my hand. He began to pull me into our bedroom and when we reached the room, he pushed me down to the bed.
”Aren't you gonna kiss me, love?” I whined and closed my eyes as my head hit the pillow. I giggled. And I didn't know why I was giggling.
”I would if you weren't so fucking smashed,” He mumbled and I felt him unbutton my jeans. Soon he pulled them off, leaving me only in my panties.
”Are you gonna... Ravish me?” I mumbled and tried not to fall asleep. But the bed felt so damn comfortable.
”No, I'm not going to ravish you. Now, hands up, Soph,” He mumbled and I did as told as he pulled my shirt off.
”Then why are you... Undressing... Me?” Talking was harder as I was already half asleep.
”You'll understand in the morning, babe.”
”Mike?”
”Yeah?”
”I love you...” I mumbled and passed out.

The next morning I took a long shower. After that I went into the kitchen, to get something to eat, and I found Mike sitting there, propably texting someone with his phone.
”Morning,” I murmured as I sat down.
”How're you feeling?” He asked without taking his eyes off of his phone.
”Not too good,” I admitted, ”Why are you home? I thought you were supposed to come next week.”
”Nah, Vic got sick. And we really can't play without him,” Mike said with a shrug. His eyes were glued to his phone.
”Well... I missed you,” I said quietly.
”I missed you too.” It felt like talking to a damn wall or something stupid. He didn't do anything except for say a few words.
”It would be extremely cool if you looked at me,” I said, getting a bit annoyed by his actions. And that made him look at me with his stupid, over cute smile. He had that same smile on his face always when I was frustrated. He was using it against me, knowing I couldn't be mad at him if I saw his face.
”Better?” He asked with a grin before looking down at his phone again.
”What are you doing anyway with your phone?” I asked, getting curious.
”Just some... Business,” He said with a shrug before putting his phone down.
”Mr. Suspicious,” I mumbled and grabbed an apple from the table.
”So what did you do yesterday? Why were you drunk?” Mike asked.
”Oh, I went shopping and then I had lunch with Ashley...”
”The Ashley who married Sam's best friend, Freddie was it?” Mike asked, cocking a brow.
”Exactly.”
”Well? How was she?”
”What do you mean, how was she? She was... Nice,” I told him with a shrug. ”Anyways! Tell me about the tour.”

For the next half and hour Mike was the one talking and I was the one listening.
”Sophie...” Mike went all quiet suddenly, ”About the baby thing... Do you really want to have a kid?”
”I, uh... Yeah, I do,” I admitted. I had been really thinking about it and I really wanted to have a baby. Not because it would be fun or because I'd been rather bored recently, but because I wanted to have someone who would be in my life forever. Someone who was my flesh and blood.
”It's a big step,” Mike said, getting all serious. In fact, it was weird to see him being serious.
”Everything's a big step in life,” I said.
”You know what I mean, baby. Are you 100% sure that you'll want that kid, let's say, after 15 years? When the kid is drunk, smoking, using drugs, bad at school, doesn't respect us?”
”Mike! Don't you trust us at all? Why would our kid become a fuck up?” I asked and rolled my eyes.
”I'm not saying it's bound to happen,” He mumbled with a slight smile, ”But what if?”
”But... Don't you think it's a good time? We're almost 30. That's not too young or too old,” I pointed out. He was quiet for a while, just looking at me. Then he furrowed his eyebrows.
”Would that make you happy?” He asked finally.
”That would make me really, really happy,” I admitted and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks girls for the amazing comments! They are very appreciated!