What If I Can't Forget You?

They'll never take us alive.

Only a few hours later Mike was sitting on our front porch, having a smoke while he was waiting for their tour bus to come pick him and Vic up. I'd been in the kitchen, sitting and watching my boyfriend for a while. I would've been outside with him, too, if it wasn't so damn cold.

A few minutes later I saw Vic walking to our house. He placed his bags down and sat down next to his brother. I pulled on a hoodie and walked out, joining them.
”Hey Vic,” I said with a slight smile as I sat down next to him.
”Oh, hey Soph,” He said and smiled at me.
”Are you excited to go?” I asked.
”Yeah,” Vic said. We were all quiet for a while as Mike finished his cigarette. Then we saw the tour bus coming towards our house. Mike and Vic both stood up immediately. Jaime walked out of the bus when it had stopped.
”We have to pick Tony up after this,” He told the brothers. ”He didn't remember we were leaving today.”
”What a fucking idiot,” Mike said with a laugh, ”We told him more than once.”

They all carried their bags into the bus and then talked with the driver for a bit. The rest of their crew came out too and we talked with them. Then, when Tony called and told them he was ready, they all started to get in the bus.
”Mike? Are you coming?” Vic asked as he was about to step in.
”Yeah, wait a sec,” Mike told him as he turned to me. He moved his hands up to my cheeks and looked at my face. I smiled as I moved my hands up and rested them against his chest.
”Are you gonna be alright?” He murmured and bit his lip. Oh god, he looked sexy when he did that.
”I'll be fine,” I told him with a nod, ”Just remember to call me every once in a while.”
”And you remember to eat other stuff too, not just ice cream and other shit like that,” He said with a laugh.
”I'll try my best,” I promised and winked at him. We were quiet for a moment before he sighed. Then he leaned closer to kiss me. It was a soft, gentle kiss. Just like the ones you give when saying goodbye.
”I love you,” He murmured against my lips before pulling away. He moved his hands down to my baby bump and rubbed it gently.
”I love you, too,” I told him. I almost teared up a bit when I thought about the fact that I wouldn't get to see him in weeks. But I did my best and stayed strong.

When the bus had left, I walked inside. I'd been trying to find my phone for a while now. You know that feeling when you don't have your phone with you? You feel helpless, like you can't live without it. Yeah, it sucks. I'd been going through all the rooms, but I couldn't find it.
”Where the hell is it,” I muttered out loud as I looked under the couch. Nope, not there. Suddenly I remembered my Great-Aunt Pippa from England. She'd been quite a character. She was always missing something and she used to say with her hoarse voice, ”Where the bloody fuck is it, now?” Usually she just couldn't find her purse. Pippa had propably passed away, already. I sat down on the couch and sighed. How would I know? I couldn't talk to my family.

That's when the fact, that my own parents didn't know that I was going to have a baby, hit me. And it hit really, really hard. I began to sob and suddenly I couldn't have cared less about my phone anymore. I laid down on the couch and let it all out. Of course I could call my mother and go see her. But I didn't want to and she didn't want to see me. But still she was my mother. And what about my father? He didn't obviously want to see his only daughter anymore. What had I done wrong? I got together with Mike, that's what. If they had only got to know him, they wouldn't have just abandoned me, right?

My thoughts interrupted the sound of my phone ringing. But where the bloody fuck was it, now? I got up from the couch and wiped my eyes. The ringing came from the bathroom, so that's where I went. I found the phone and answered.
”Sophie? It's Ben,” I heard my brother's voice coming from the other side.
”Oh, hi Ben!” I exclaimed, getting excited again.
”I was just wondering if you wanted to come over, tonight,” Ben said into the phone.
”Yeah, that'd be nice,” I said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, the only one who's commenting is Confide. so this one goes for her, much love girl!