What If I Can't Forget You?

Don't you ever feel alone.

Seven days later Mike came home. I'd missed him so much that I teared up when he pulled me into a hug for the first time in weeks. We kept kissing until I really needed to pee. And even after that we just laid on the couch and made out.
”Are you tired?” I asked as I rested my head on his chest.
”No, not really,” He murmured and kissed the top of my head.
”Mike?” I asked after a moment and looked at him. His eyes were closed, but he was awake.
”Hmm?”
”Do you remember the first time we had sex? In your car?” I whispered. He chuckled and a smile found its way to his lips.
”Do you think I could ever forget how awkward it was? You were moaning and I was trying to shut your mouth, because there were people standing near the car.”
”No way! It wasn't that awkward... I think it was quite... Nice.” I admitted.
”We didn't even know what were doing,” He said with a laugh, ”I had never seen a naked woman in my life!”
”What? Was that your first time, too?” I asked in shock as I looked at him. He nodded.
”I thought you'd had sex with that girl who lived next to your house! And that girl who you went out for a while before we got together! And that girl who - ”
”I wasn't a man whore!” He exclaimed and laughed.
”Well... We kind of thought you were... But that was before I got to know to you!”
”Wow, thanks, babe!”

We were both quiet for a while.
”Don't you think it's weird that we're still together? After, like, fifteen years? And we're going to have a child together,” I murmured.
”I think it was meant to be,” He murmured. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his chest once again. I took a deep breath in before letting out a sigh.
”I've never loved anyone as much as I love you,” I whispered.
”Is it because you're pregnant or why are you getting so sappy?” He laughed.
”Mike! Don't ruin this moment!” I hissed.
”So you didn't love Sam as much as you love me?” He asked, getting all serious again.
”No.”
”Good.”
”Mike? Do you miss your old life?” I asked quietly.
”What do you mean, old life?”
”Well, I mean, when I was with Sam, you used to... Have sex with tons of girls,” I muttered. I knew all this because one night, when we weren't back together yet, we talked about his life while Pierce The Veil was on tour. And to be honest with you, I didn't quite like the fact that my boyfriend had had sex with so many girls.
”No. I wouldn't want to go back there,” He told me quietly, ”I did it all because I was trying to forget you.”
”I guess that's why I got together with Sam, too.”
”Exactly.”

The next morning I got a call from my brother, Ben. And I was quite shocked by what he said, to be honest. Apparently my mom and dad wanted us to get together. And I mean the whole family. I wanted to say that I didn't want to see my parents, which was quite true, but then again I did miss them... A bit. And that meant I'd get to see Thomas, my oldest brother, too.

So I promised I would go see them later that day. After I'd put the phone down, I felt stupid. Why did I say that? Meeting the two people that forgot that I was their daughter wasn't going to make anyone feel any better. In fact, I was sure people would get hurt. And by people I meant myself. I was almost sure I'd start crying as soon as I'd left my parents place because they were pretty horrible people. And they didn't like Mike, which was obviously a problem because I loved him and was going to have a child with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been so long!

Thanks to callmeadreamer,
Confide. and
DanielleQuiseng for your comments, they are very much appreciated!