What If I Can't Forget You?

I love to hear your voice.

”Why is Olivia here?” I asked Mike quietly, ”Don't you know I hate her?”
”Shh!” He opened his eyes before sitting up on the bed, ”She could hear you!”
”Do you think I give a fuck?” I hissed and glared at him.
”Well, excuse me, but you're talking about my friend,” He muttered and ruffled his hair.
”Your ex-girlfriend!” I cried and let out a deep sigh. I got up from the bed and began to walk around the room, not really knowing what to do. Mike was right, she was his friend. But then again, I hated Olivia. Last time she had tried to ruin our relationship. What was she trying to do now?
”Whatever. Just come here and let's go to sleep,” Mike murmured and patted the spot next to him on the bed.
”I can't sleep if the person I hate the most is in the next room!” I hissed quietly.
”What do you want me to do?” He muttered and rubbed his eyes.
”I want you to ask her to leave,” I said and stopped walking, ”Because I'm pregnant and I deserve to be without the people I hate right now.”
”What? That sounded fucking stupid,” He murmured with a laugh.
”No! I don't want her to be in my house, Mike,” I whined and pouted.
”What can I do? She's asleep already. I can't go and wake her up,” Mike told me.
”Yes you can!” I cried and let out a sigh. I was getting really frustrated.
”Mike. You give me no choice but to say this. If she doesn't leave, then I will. And I won't come back,” I said after a moment. His eyes went wide and his mouth opened slightly but he didn't say anything.
”Because I don't give a fuck if you don't care about me enough to make her leave, but I sure hope you care about your child enough to do that. It's up to you. It's me and your child or her.” I didn't mean to sound so mean, but I had to prove my point. I needed him to choose right now. Because I couldn't be in the same house with a woman who once tried to ruin my relationship and sure would do it all again if she had the chance.
”Make sure that this is the last time you ever make me choose between you and my friends,” He told me as he got up from the bed and walked to the door, ”And don't you dare, ever, say that you're taking my child away from me.”

Mike left the room and I sighed. After a moment my feet started hurting and I sat down on the bed. And after another moment I had to close my eyes because I was so tired. And it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

But I woke up only a few minutes later when Mike joined me in the bed.
”You still have your makeup on, Sophie,” He told me quietly and moved my hair away from my face.
”I'm too tired,” I told him groggily and closed my eyes again.
”Well go back to sleep, then.”
”Is Olivia gone?” I murmured and tried to keep myself awake for a few more seconds.
”She went home, yeah.” Mike moved his hand down on to my stomach.
”Good.” That was the last thing I managed to say before I zoned out again.

In the morning all I wanted to do was to go into the shower. But guess what? I waited and waited, but there wasn't coming any hot water. I could either go into a cold shower (which, by the way, I was not going to do!) or then I could walk to Vic's house and ask if I could use his shower.

That's what I decided to do and fifteen minutes later I was standing at Vic's front door. The door opened and I saw a girl who was looking somewhat groggy. Maybe I just woke her up or something.
”Uh, hello. I'm Vic's neighbour and I was wondering if I could use his shower,” I said politely. I didn't even know who she was so she didn't need to know I was dating Vic's brother.
”Aren't you Sophie? Mike's girlfriend?” Damn. How did she know?
”Uh, yes. I am.”
”Why didn't you just say so? Come in!” Suddenly she wasn't tired anymore. She let me in and I followed her into the kitchen, where Vic and ANOTHER girl were. And guess what they were doing? Making out. And I couldn't help but wonder, what the hell was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided not to keep writing this story anymore. I'm going to finish it as soon as possible, but I don't want to continue this any longer.