What If I Can't Forget You?

Just stay away from my friends.

”Uh, Vic, what's going on?” I asked and cocked an eyebrow at him. Vic quickly pulled away from the girl he'd been making out with and looked at me.

”Oh, Soph, hi!” he exclaimed, ”Do you want a beer?”

”Uh, I can't drink...” I pointed at my belly.

”Ah, fuck, I'm sorry!” Vic turned back to the girls, ”Ladies, this is Sophie. She's Mike's girlfriend. And that's their soon-to-be-child!”

”Hi Sophie!” Okay, let me just tell you that they were all, the three of them, really drunk. They were smiling and grinning like idiots which I found pretty funny.

”Oh, Olivia came here last night! She said Mike had kicked her out of their little party. Is that true?” Vic asked and I frowned.

”I, uh, eh...” I shrugged. I decided to ignore his question, ”So, uh, could I use your shower?”

”Of course! You know where to find it!” Vic exclaimed excitedly. I nodded and made my way out of the kitchen. I found the bathroom and guess what else I found? Dun dun dun... Olivia! The bitch was peeing with the door open. I found it pretty amusing, actually.

”Whoops, someone must've forgotten the door open!” I exclaimed. She looked at me with her wide eyes.

”Did you tell Mike to kick me out last night?” she exclaimed, getting angry in less than a second. Wow, impressing. Okay, maybe I couldn't take her seriously because she was peeing. In front of me. And she acted as if nothing weird was going on.

”Why, yes I did,” I said with a nod. She glared at me like I had killed her whole family. Yet again, she looked pretty damn funny, sitting on the toilet seat like that.

”You're such a bitch, you know that, right? But you know what's funny? Mike has told me that
he's tired of you. He's only with you because you're going to have his child,” she spat at me. I laughed and shook my head.

”Oh, Olivia,” I took a step closer to her, ”You want to know what's really funny? The fact that you're taking a piss, looking pretty fucking dumb and telling me shit like that.” I shook my head, ”You're pathetic.”

”Fuck you. You're just a dumb bitch.”

”And I swear to god that if you ever come near me or Mike again, I'll kick in those pretty teeth of yours, break your little face so bad that even your mother doesn't want to look at you and make sure you'll never leave your house again,” I muttered and walked out of the bathroom.

Let me tell you one thing. I wasn't mean to anyone as long as people weren't mean to me. But Olivia had taken one step too far and made me angry at her. She had been asking for me to snap at her and now she got it. I didn't care about her, I didn't give a fuck anymore. She had kept trying to get Mike, even though she bloody well knew that he was my boyfriend and we were going to have a baby.

I marched back home and realized that I still needed to have a shower. I went in and found Mike in his drum room. He was sitting behind the drums and he looked up at me as I appeared in the doorway.

”So, guess what?”

”What? Where did you go?” he asked.

”I went to Vic's. But guess what? Vic was really drunk and there were girls at his place,” I told Mike. His eyes went wide.

”What? No way!”

”Yeah! And, uh, Olivia was there...”

”Was she?”

”Yeah. I said a few words to her and, uh, she shouldn't be a bother anymore,” I said.

”What? Sophie! What did you say?” he asked with a laugh.

”Ah, just something about kicking her teeth in and messing up her face.”

”Sophie!” He got up and walked to me, ”She's my friend, you know.”

”I don't care,” I said, ”She's been a bitch to me. She was begging for this.”

”Oh,” he sighed and touched my cheek with his hand, ”My girlfriend who is never mean to anyone...”

”Mmhm.”
”What would I do without you?” he murmured and pulled me into a hug.

”I love you,” I mumbled against his shirt before letting out a sigh and closing my eyes.

”I love you too, Sophie. And you too, baby.”