Sessions Spent Alive

Seventh Session: Continuation

The intensity of the kiss was enough to knock Lance off his feet. He was stunned enough to think that this was wrong, if he was caught… he would lose his job – and his entire credibility. And at his age, credibility was not easy to come by. He felt an aching in his chest though – because these kisses they felt so good to him, he admired this girl so much, and here they were obviously infatuated, or Lance would have his coat still on, and his hands wouldn’t be snaking their way up her back.

He could feel that clasp, the one that held her bra together, his fingertips lingered there while he was trying to decide what to do. Tanna seemed to be urging him on – When Tanna pulled away to lift her shirt over her head Sweets took the initiative to say: “This is too dangerous. What if we get caught?”

“We’ll add it to the list, remember?”

“Okay, so you won’t tell, but what if someone else does?” he asked her. Tanna raised one eye brow and cocked her head to the side, she peered over each shoulder and looked back at him.

“Who else?” she asked. The curtains were drawn, the door was shut, and no one was waiting for them. She stepped back into his arms, and he did seem calmer about the situation, she could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted her – and she was going to let him have her. Again, their lips met. This time the kiss was long, and drug out. Tanna lifted herself onto her toes trying to keep the kiss for as long as possible, and then Lance did something she didn’t quite expect – her feet were lifted completely off the ground, and she instinctively wrapped them around his waist.

There she kissed him hesitantly, this was a different experience, but she liked it. Lance made his way to her old bedroom, stopping along the way to press Tanna against a wall and feverishly kiss her until she had to pull away gasping for air.

Sweets was so strong, granted Tanna was very petite – but she was still surprised by his manly nature, because he often seemed so timid. Tanna smiled when he so easily set her down onto the bed, while he climbed slowly to be above her. He let his hands explore the lacey fabric of her bra and the dark denim jeans she still had on, and Sweets wasn’t full aware of his decision until he pulled down the zipper of those jeans, leaving her in her black underwear. She had tried to work with the many buttons on his collared shirt, and her implored her by shedding not only it, but also the white t-shirt hidden underneath. Now he felt the cool flesh of his patients skin against his. It was a wild feeling because it was so forbidden, but also so right. Each person felt like they knew just how to kiss and touch the other.

While Lance was preoccupied with his own zipper Tanna lightly pushed him to her side, she proceeded to climb on top of him while she helped him wiggle the pants down to his ankles. She undid the clasp of her bra, giving lance the most incredible view of her chest. She bent lower to kiss him again, and his hands explored her body.

Tanna was back in her old room with Lance Sweets. Not only did she never expect to have him here, but she never expected to be on top of him either. Don’t get her wrong, she had definitely fantasized about it on a number of occasions. She could tell that Sweets was more than fine with their current… predicament. Behind closed doors seemed safe enough, and he strangely trusted Tanna to keep their many secrets.

Lance sat up with Tanna still in his lap. Her breast were level with his face now, and he kissed one while the other he held in his hand. And because of that Tanna leaned her head back and let out several quivered breaths. The sounds she made left Lance severely aroused. Although Tanna seemed to tense up when Lance ran his hands up her thighs. His right hand had grazed over her left leg, where Tanna had a bug piece of history.

She looked at him after he had looked at the long deep scar. He knew where it was from: the car accident, the very same accident that took the life of her mother, and baby brother. She had received thirty-two stitches from the wound, when the glass in the door shattered a long sharp piece had dug into her leg. Tanna had been driving, but she had been hit by a hit and run driver. And to this day – they never knew who had done it.

Tanna was waiting for him to come back to reality, to realize he was kissing a patient. But Lance ran his fingers over the scar and back around her small frame. Her arms were around his neck and Sweets took his hand and pulled hers from him, he didn’t push her away, he kiss the scar she had there, and did the same with the other arm. Reminding her that he knew who she was, and he loved what was happening.

He held her hands for a bit longer and gently set her down on the bed underneath him once more. Lance once again ran his hand up her thigh and to her back, but this time he pulled on the black satin that clung to her hips. She immediately returned the notion by tugging on his as well – and before they knew it they were both completely naked lying against one another.

Lance only looked to see if she still had the same passionate look upon her face. And when he saw it – he wasted no time pressing himself into her until he was deep inside her. And after that they both got lost in some rhythmic beat of bodies making love.

Lance couldn’t help but finally feel like a man. Most men would think that would occur when one lost their virginity. But Lance had been emasculated for so long from his work to his own love life. He was finally doing something reckless and that made him feel powerful. The way he could make her moan, gasp, scream his name it was enough to drive him over the edge – and easily finish, but not before Tanna had. He waited for that last, unforgivable sheet gripping moment before he let himself roll after her, he fell beside her panting, just as she did the same. Each person was afraid of the other reaction to what had just happened. Something obviously forbidden had occurred, and they each found such a rush in their secrecy.

This time it was Tanna that curled next to him so delicately – not Daisy. Lance was glad that Tanna had decided to be close to him, he hoped she didn’t regret this. He wanted things to be good between them… he really wanted more from her. Lance let her lay there, calm and happy from all the things she hated. Eventually though, he had to coax her back into her clothes and back into the car.

She gathered her belongings once again and placed them in the back seat – bringing the memories home with her. Lance held her cold hand while she got into the car, they had spoken few words since they had crawled out of bed together, Tanna had been thoughtful enough to help Lance fix the collar of his shirt – where he had kissed her once more, and she had let him.

Now for the next hour they sat in the comfort of the radio while she let Lance keep a hand on her knee. Neither of them knew what the other one wanted to hear – but both were astounded by what happened, and generally pleased. Tanna finally spoke once they were navigating the streets through D.C.

“This list is getting long.” Tanna said with a smile.

Lance looked at her with the same smile. “I think we can handle it.”

She bit her lip, “I think so too.” She added a small giggle after that sentence and then they both knew – they were going to risk everything. The conversation came back to normal stature now that Tanna had broken the silence. And while they sat in traffic they talked about Lance, more than Tanna – she liked it that way. Lance was almost sad to leave her alone at her doorstep, but the amount of time they’d spent together was already pushing it – Tanna understood, and she tole him ‘thank you’ one more time before he left her sight for good. Until tomorrow, Dr. Sweets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Session eight, coming soon! Now what? ;) Trouble, thats what.