Status: Keep it or Forget it?

Just One Mistake

Gives you Hell

Him

Eric. Eric is his name. Eric is the name of the guy who will be replacing Nathan for the time
being. So now we are all working to teach him what he needs to learn to play and sing giving us little to no free time. I mean I haven’t been able to even fake fight with Milou I mean it is honestly killing me. I need this girl, I have been through hell and back to get her, and I’m not losing her now. The next day I fake sick and insist that Milou takes care of me. That is the only way I can think to get some time with her. I know it is bad, but only one day. I need a small break anway. That and I need her. She wasn’t happy at first. She was pissed actually, but I found a way to calm her down and accept it. So we are spending our time kissing and watching a movie, but her phone rang and now she is in the hall taking the call.

Her

“I know. I did it.”

“Milou you did it, but we wanted it done sooner.”

“What the hell! It couldn’t have been done any sooner than I did it. The venue wasn’t open the day you wanted me to do it. You have it to me on Sunday and told me to have it done by mid-night. I did it the second they opened at 9am and got them booked. It isn’t my fault I did it as soon as possible.”

“Milou the only reason we gave you this job is because the guys asked you be their tour manager, we can fire you just as easily as we hired you. Do what we ask next time. Click”

“AH!!!!” I yell far away enough from the door.

I have my job threatened everyday for things that aren’t my fault. I’m doing my job. And I am doing it VERY well actually, but they are being ridiculous and asking me to do things I can’t do. They are trying to fire me with ‘good reason’ or get me working like a slave. I’m not sure how much of this I can handle. I am doing this for the guys. I mean for one I don’t trust anyone to do all this stuff for them, and then they asked to get me this job, and I don’t want to seem ungrateful because I am grateful. Very grateful, but I am a girl who doesn’t take shit, and that is all I am doing. All I have been doing since I got this job is taking all the label’s shit, and I am about ready to shove it all back into their face. If this keeps up I am done the second this tour is finished. I will either quit or get them to fire me. I love the guys but there is only so much shit I can handle.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title and short description credit goes to "Give you Hell" by the All American Rejects